• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's with all the Kyrie hate?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Not all true, Esme and Carlisle Cullen have adopted all the vampire kids who have coupled up. Also, it's not incest when Nero is adopted, because he and Kyrie do not share the same blood or family bonds, but they grew up together as siblings which is why I think it is a bit creepy.
damn right its creepy he was brought up with them as a baby i think.if he wouldve been an older child then it wouldnt seem weird if he hooked up with her.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Not all true, Esme and Carlisle Cullen have adopted all the vampire kids who have coupled up. Also, it's not incest when Nero is adopted, because he and Kyrie do not share the same blood or family bonds, but they grew up together as siblings which is why I think it is a bit creepy.
oh right! oops my bad... but yeah still it is very weird...
EDIT: BUT WAIT! i was talking about edward and bella!
that and
Haters+Gonna+Hate.jpg

i've always wanted to post that :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
You are so good at analyzing things BUT I still think she is selfish and I will continue to hate her. This is my opinion on Kyrie and I so don't want to know what you think of it. Now, I have more reasons to think of her as being a good for nothing. Thanks!. I don't want to know how great Kyrie is and if you like her that much, you can actually also post that you adore her in this thread...Guess you didn't know that. So go ahead, post your love and don't bug me!

you don't really understand how forums work do you? you can't post something and then demand no one reply to it. you are free to have an opinion that has no basis but if you post that opinion you are going to be made aware of why it doesn't make sense. if you cannot handle that then you probably shouldn't have posted. (of course you are still free to post and then whine about how some people disagree with your post but it won't change anything and will just make you unhappy so it is best if you only post if you are comfortable with someone disagreeing with you)

Railazel

To be fair, Kyrie does have her significance. As Nero is the new "Sparda," Kyrie is the new "Eva," what you see in her is what you're supposed to see in Eva, and the parallel is pretty strong too:

Eva- Human chick whose only major importance is the fact that she falls in love with a demon and dies.

Kyrie- Human chick whose only major importance is the fact that she's in love with a man with demonic power.

So, basically, hate for her is hate for Eva, sort of...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I think tv tropes pointed that out as they said that the writers dont seem to understand what a bond between people who were raised like siblings since they were infants actually is as that what happened with nero and kyrie.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Kyrie digs Nero was like a brother to her YET does she even know her brother is dead?!
maybe she wants to relish the fact that nero is still alive and chooses to be ignorant of credo's death. Kinda harsh actually.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
you don't really understand how forums work do you? you can't post something and then demand no one reply to it. you are free to have an opinion that has no basis but if you post that opinion you are going to be made aware of why it doesn't make sense. if you cannot handle that then you probably shouldn't have posted. (of course you are still free to post and then whine about how some people disagree with your post but it won't change anything and will just make you unhappy so it is best if you only post if you are comfortable with someone disagreeing with you)

I don't think I need a crash course on how a forum functions, I don't care if you disagree with me, I never whine when people do not share the same opinion as me but it does make me unhappy when I feel that the one who replied back is being rude. Don't act like you know me, please.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
I don't think I need a crash course on how a forum functions, I don't care if you disagree with me, I never whine when people do not share the same opinion as me but it does make me unhappy when I feel that the one who replied back is being rude. Don't act like you know me, please.
you don't whine about people disagreeing with you?
You are so good at analyzing things BUT I still think she is selfish and I will continue to hate her. This is my opinion on Kyrie and I so don't want to know what you think of it. Now, I have more reasons to think of her as being a good for nothing. Thanks!. I don't want to know how great Kyrie is and if you like her that much, you can actually also post that you adore her in this thread...Guess you didn't know that. So go ahead, post your love and don't bug me!
then what exactly was this supposed to be?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
If Kyrie had a giant mechanical arm, then she would be officially awesome!...... or maybe a mobile suit...... or even a battleoid..... or possibly a veritech fighter..... mmmmm..... mechs.....*drool*

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
well then, sorry for offending you. what would be the appropriate way to disagree with you?

Try to use cute emoticons :) . You said that my thoughts are absurd, I whine and I don't know how forums function. Not nice words at all! I don't mind you that disagreed with me but you could have chosen nicer words.
Sorry that I freaked out...I didn't mean to be rude at any moment.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I dont get it why do most people hate nero so much....is it becouse hes tring to save his love and screeming her name all the time .....thats very narmal im sure sparda did the same.....:D:)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I dont get it why do most people hate nero so much....is it becouse hes tring to save his love and screeming her name all the time .....thats very narmal im sure sparda did the same.....:D:)
Sparda's a full on demon so im pretty damn sure he didn't scream out eva's name every 10 seconds. If that were the case, then i'm sure he wouldn't be regarded as a savior and more of an annoyance. Besides Nero's half human so you can't exactly compare him to sparda.

Top Bottom