• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's with all the Kyrie hate?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
scottish accent: no offense but that lasse is kinda boring and doesn't express her emotions much

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess for me it comes down to how she was handled and if she was allowed to do more than be a stereotypical damsel in distress, people would have liked her better.

Even thought she and patty has similar problems, you tend to cut patty more slack since she is an 8 year old girl new to Dante's occupation. Plus I think Lady and Morrison wouldn't feel right teaching a child to shoot a gun. Dante and Trish aren't the teaching type.

However, Kyrie grew up in a society that hunted demons on a regular basis and was a part of the Order so I expected more out of her.

I think giving her some kind of support ability would have given them more to play with. I do like ronin's idea of making her a angel demon like credo and have her be a boss.

I'm against killing her since its unimaginative and cliche. I don't want to turn him into Kratos Jr. Plus no one would care so why do it?

For my Nero anime pitch, I would have had her definitely learn how to defend herself. It is common sense for being in a relationship with someone who is in a dangerous lifestyle for to learn how to defend yourself. It shows commitment, builds character and gives us more reason to see Lady and Trish outside of DMC.

ZeroLove

Patty was more than just "NERO HELP!", she had confidence, she got nerve, she got personality! She might be a helpless little girl, but she would kick and bite all she could to prevent being caught where Kyrie didn't do a damn thing.

kitty sparda

So i've been browsing through devil may cry things, tributes,fanfics,polls, and i noticed that people are saying how much they hate Kyrie, even though she never gave me a reason to hate her as much as you all do. In fact I kind of liked her, i mean out of all the girls in the series she was my fav, because she actually looked like a proper and innocent person, unlike the others.

i think Kyrie is very beautiful n sweet she was so cute!!!!!!!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well for one big reason because she's the ******* Damsel in distress

Sorry Nero she's not in the fortuna castle
thank-you-mario-but-your-princess-is-in.html1_.png
She looks cute but she's annoying anyway

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Too bad at the end of the Dmc 4 game, Nero would've went to visit Dante and Kyrie would've took on new threads in honor of her brother, Credo.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Too bad at the end of the Dmc 4 game, Nero would've went to visit Dante and Kyrie would've took on new threads in honor of her brother, Credo.

He was the only character i liked in this game and he died like daaaah i'm dead now carry forward annoying love story nero !

kerolin

I think another reason I like Kyrie is because she looks TOO much like Orihime from Bleach. I loved Orihime and she was really cute. Kyrie looks too much like her and therefore, I've grown to love Kyrie...hmmm...Maybe I don't like Kyrie the way I thought I did...:| Oh no! :blink: I'm losing it!>_< I'M LOSING MY LOVE FOR KYRIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!...

WAIT!!
scaled.php

Nope. Got it back.^_^
kkkkkkkkkkkk kyrie , você ? no resident evil ? o nero vai ficar triste kkkk :3

Top Bottom