• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the name of the song?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Still. There is sadly no information on any of the song titles in the game nor any more info on a soundtrack. One one of the many DMC4 related sites they stated that it was due sometime in late December. If that has changed, I do not know. The song that is playing on the U.S. DMC4 site must be one of the songs Kyrie sings. I'm guessing. :/

I look every day for info on the soundtrack, but nothing related to it ever shows except for soundtracks for the previous DMC games or other capcom related games. So in the end. I am left clueless of the title. There are no sound rips or anything downloadable of the music for DMC4. I'm really hoping of a release of the soundtrack towards the end of December, but releasing a soundtrack for a game that's due in February so early seems unlikely. I wish it were so I can have something to spend my money on, but it's not clear.

Joyce_Nero

Well, I preordered it by PLAY ASIA and they told me it will be released at December 19th. So...can't wait! ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Ho- snap! :0 *knows what she's getting for Christmas now.* Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuut1!!!! :^D

Did Play Asia have a song list available?

Top Bottom