• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you like to see in DMC 5?

VergilNeroDante

I'd like to see Hideki Kamiya working on DevilMayCry5.

Agreed. I saw on the net that if possible to create a DMC 5 he would go off what fans would want, whether thats true or not I don't know for sure. Either way, if he is willing to go off what fans want I believe he should take some aspects rather than all the ideas and then throw his own. I think by doing this it would make an interesting story, just throw in the ideas fans want, such as filling in the plotholes and give a more detail description about each character and their reasons for being there. Flashbacks could be introduced in this, combat could use some improvement but keeping the current as DMC 4 provided. Possibly add cinematic actions and providing after defeating bosses add obliteration techniques (like off of Ninja Gaiden 2) to finish off the bosses in a stylish, gory fashion.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
If Kamiya came back to DMC, it's possible he'd retcon out dmc2-4 because they're not HIS DMCs, much like how Bayonetta and DMC1 share a universe, but DMC2-4 are not included. So we'd get Kamiya's DMC2, not a fith entry to the classic series story...as if the storyline wasn't convoluted ENOUGH...

ZeroLove

I don't like Hideki Kamiya. He's an arrogant pr*ck. Let him stay with Platinum Games and make their own games, I say.

VergilNeroDante

I don't like Hideki Kamiya. He's an arrogant pr*ck. Let him stay with Platinum Games and make their own games, I say.

Is there somewhere stating he is one? Either way, he is a gamer developer, I really don't see any of you going out there and making your own games. Then again, thats only your opinion and sure others might agree. He made DMC 1 and it was amazing, I feel if he took off with references Itsuno left out in DMC 2 and DMC 4 about the story and characters, I feel he would do a better job at it.

You can disagree with me but again thats your opinion alone, rather than speaking for a whole community.
I agree VergilNeroDante.
If Hideki Kamiya worked on DevilMayCry5 i think it would be amazing.
I'd love to see how Nero would be, especially with the same english voice actor.

Jonny Bosh (spelt last name wrong) did great for the voice of Nero, I give him credit for the other character's he voiced as, either way I think it would be great of a plot cover and whatnot. Having Kamiya come in, filling in what Capcom left out would be great. If Capcom is throwing out original DMC just give it back to Kamiya, I'm sure he would come up with something that original fans would love also filling in all the gaps that were left out to began with and possibly put whats some of the fans want in the next installment.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

Yeah, exactly. I talk to him in twitter and he acts like an asshole to mostly of his fans, unless you praise him.

Hideki kamiya makes good gameplay but not storylines so no. It would only add more plot holes in DMC who already have many plot holes.

ZeroLove

Is there somewhere stating he is one? Either way, he is a gamer developer, I really don't see any of you going out there and making your own games. Then again, thats only your opinion and sure others might agree. He made DMC 1 and it was amazing, I feel if he took off with references Itsuno left out in DMC 2 and DMC 4 about the story and characters, I feel he would do a better job at it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, he is excellent at what he does. But that doesn't change how he is as a person, and from what I have seen, he really is an arrogant pr*ck. And yes, that is my opinion.

Yeah, exactly. I talk to him in twitter and he acts like an asshole to mostly of his fans, unless you praise him.

Hideki kamiya makes good gameplay but not storylines so no. It would only add more plot holes in DMC who already have many plot holes.

Exactly this.

ZeroLove

I agree.
Capcom could just keep the names & Hideki Kamiya could just redo the characters under different names & title.
I bet ya alot of longtime DevilMayCry fans would be all over it lol.

That's kinda what he did with Bayonetta, though adding a unique touch to it.

VergilNeroDante

I never talked to him before so honestly, I'm not sure how the reactions would be but if everyone kept coming to me about DMC I would get ****ed off too, you know?

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Though the idea wouldn't be a bad one I think if they are to make a final game to the original, they need to at least bring back Nero, Dante, vergil and Mundus for one final showdown. I think then they could provide the story and explain the plotholes in the game.

Indeed, you're right. However, either way I recon (hope) DMC5 will be amazing lol!

When do you think it'll be out? Well in the future? >_<

VergilNeroDante

Indeed, you're right. However, either way I recon (hope) DMC5 will be amazing lol!

When do you think it'll be out? Well in the future? >_<

It's possible, the original hasn't been confirmed to be replaced by the reboot but that we don't know. I'm wishing Capcom would just say something already about a DMC 5 because that would cool the head of some of the older fans. DMC 2 failed as a game BUT had enough money to make DMC 3, I'm hoping that if the reoot fails it won't be the end to the series rather continue the original and finisj up the story. Nobody knows if DmC well if they will continue after the original or the reboot but I'm guessing time will tell though.

VergilNeroDante

Vergil prequel, that is all. DMC3 Vergil game play made you feel like a boss.

OR!!!!! Have separate stories to each character, like in RE6. I think that way everyone can enjoy whatever character they like but of course don't make the stories short now.

Top Bottom