• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Re: I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD

BringerOfChaos;127940 said:
When someone like him dies I can't feel sympathy for them because I commonly feel sympathy for the weak, and weak he was not.

I've always thrown sympathy for the misunderstooded characters moreso than just weak characters.

Examples of characters I feel sympathy for:
- Diva from Blood+
- Shin Natsume from Tenjho Tenge
- Light Yagami from Death Note
- Gaara of the Sand from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden
- Suitengu from Speed Grapher (cried when I found out bout his harsh past)
- Kikyo from Inuyasha
- Hoenheim of Light (Ed's, & Alphonse's, father) from Full Metal Alchemist
- Herve from Red Garden (my fav anime besides Naruto)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

- Diva from Blood+:No
- Shin Natsume from Tenjho Tenge:NO
- Light Yagami from Death Note: He knew his death would come to him from the start.
- Gaara of the Sand from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden:No.
- Suitengu from Speed Grapher: I've never seen this anime. I've heard of it though.
- Kikyo from Inuyasha: I kind of wanted her dead.
- Hoenheim of Light (Ed's, & Alphonse's, father) from Full Metal Alchemist: I disliked this anime.
- Herve from Red Garden:The title sounds nice...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!

BringerOfChaos;128010 said:
- Diva from Blood+:No
- Shin Natsume from Tenjho Tenge:NO
- Light Yagami from Death Note: He knew his death would come to him from the start.
- Gaara of the Sand from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden:No.
- Suitengu from Speed Grapher: I've never seen this anime. I've heard of it though.
- Kikyo from Inuyasha: I kind of wanted her dead.
- Hoenheim of Light (Ed's, & Alphonse's, father) from Full Metal Alchemist: I disliked this anime.
- Herve from Red Garden:The title sounds nice...

Um, FYI, Kikyo IS dead. She only exists due to the fake body she has.

But why dont you feel sympathy for Gaara? I can understand you not feeling sympathy for Diva, Shin, and Light (to each his own on these three LOL), but why not Gaara?

Also FMA kicks ass!!
Roy Mustang and Riza FTW!!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

I didn't feel sympathy for Gara because of the way he fights.

I just didn't care for FMA...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?

Like Esura said Shin Natsume is VERY misunderstood. His childhood left him mentally backwards slightly, depending and needing Maya for everything. His burderen was basically on her shoulders. While he killed and seemed angry, he did end up basically admitting his love for Mana Kuzunoha abd saying sorry for his deeds. He never actually understood and only needed Maya until the end.

Tawsie

Give Me More...

The greatest ever Manga will always be Naoki Urasawa's Monster and 20th Century Boys. Read it, it is just so good. The weirdest Manga would be Uzumaki...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Esura;127929 said:
I love Shin. I seriously hated started hating Mitsuomi when he was beating up on Shin before Shin and that dumb whore bitch commited suicide. Shin was awesome. I truly felt sympathy for him, although I find that he was TOO close with Maya for comfort tho *cough*incest*cough* :lol:

Shin can burn. He had a screwed up chilhood and even though he couldn't control the power of the dragon eye as a child, which basically made him go mad, I was still loving every second of Shin's @ss kicking. After all the people Shin killed, yeah he can seriously burn. Mitsuomi and Masataka ftw.

Tawsie;128071 said:
The greatest ever Manga will always be Naoki Urasawa's Monster and 20th Century Boys. Read it, it is just so good. The weirdest Manga would be Uzumaki...

This is total bull. Berserk is the best manga ever. There will never be a manga that even gets close to the epic story and art style of Berserk.

NerosDevil;128068 said:
Like Esura said Shin Natsume is VERY misunderstood. His childhood left him mentally backwards slightly, depending and needing Maya for everything. His burderen was basically on her shoulders. While he killed and seemed angry, he did end up basically admitting his love for Mana Kuzunoha abd saying sorry for his deeds. He never actually understood and only needed Maya until the end.

Almost right. He didn't need Maya for everything, he simply loved his sister very deeply and he just wanted to protect her. If anything Maya was needy for Shin.

and dude what are you talking about he never understood?:huh:

Tawsie

Give Me More...

PorKYkinG;128175 said:
This is total bull. Berserk is the best manga ever. There will never be a manga that even gets close to the epic story and art style of Berserk.

Read them and then say that. Berserk bored me after four chapters.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Tawsie;128355 said:
Read them and then say that. Berserk bored me after four chapters.

Yeah....about that. I've read 20 volumes of Berserk so far:huh:

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I would have replied sooner but the title was changed.
I just can't get into it, the art is good though.
I have read about 40 volumes of 20th Century Boys and Monster.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tawsie;128414 said:
I would have replied sooner but the title was changed.
I just can't get into it, the art is good though.
I have read about 40 volumes of 20th Century Boys and Monster.

Yeah no prob man. 20th Century Boys is pretty bad @ss though. Monster on the other hand......

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Its more psychological, you have to be in the right frame of mind to read it and delve right in. I had to start twice to get right into it.

Top Bottom