• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
http://www.animeseason.com/blassreiter-episode-13/

Watch this particular episode of Blassreiter and tell me what you think.

I was speechless when saw this episode, my friends.
This anime, in a whole is a testament to what all anime should be like. It is a joy ride that you will never forget, and also an in-depth look into the human mind.
This anime is incredible, and I am positive this episode will make you want to see every episode.

Explain to me how you felt when you saw this. I for one wanted to do... I won't get into that.

Just please watch.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Re: I SWEAR TO FVCKING GOD

Um.........okaaaaaaay....
*backs slowly away*

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

*Editing*

Done. It won't let me edit the title...

That's odd.

If staff appears change the name to: What would you do?

As for the above posts, please share your thoughts.

it hurts a lot. the things they do tears my heart. it is so painful

It is so empty this life they are living in. so empty

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

Genocide

To eliminate something specifically.

This anime is very deep; watch it, you'll love it.
Watching this made me come to a disturbing truth, genocide is not completely wrong.

No matter what you do to protect something/someone, other persons or things will be hurt.

Watch this...

Wait, why am I getting all deep? Just watch it guys, you'll love it!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Re: I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD

Changed the original title for you ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?

The ultimate anime ever made is Death Note, but i'll check it out since I love watching new anime's.
BringerOfChaos, I HIGHLY reccomend you watch Tenjho Tenge, it's brilliant but only short and gets pretty upsetting and serious.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album

Woah, you have almost the same filthy mouth I do! Yippee! But anyway, don't get too excited. I mean, it's an anime...A cartoon...It's not the meaning of life...

Esura

NerosDevil;127814 said:
The ultimate anime ever made is Death Note, but i'll check it out since I love watching new anime's.
BringerOfChaos, I HIGHLY reccomend you watch Tenjho Tenge, it's brilliant but only short and gets pretty upsetting and serious.

OMG! Tenjho Tenge (means Heaven & Earth in Jap Jap) is OFF THE MOTHER****ING CHAIN! Bob and Maya Natsume are my favs. And Death Note is sweet. DELETE!!!!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

NerosDevil;127814 said:
I'm sorry, but Death Note lost me after Light died...

I hope you enjoy watching Blassreiter, I did.
By the way, I did see Tenjho Tenge, and it had me till the very end.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

BringerOfChaos;127908 said:
By the way, I did see Tenjho Tenge, and it had me till the very end.

Isn't Tenjou Tenge awesome. Would be my favorite manga if Bleach didn't exist.

Bringer you should definitely start reading the manga it's so bad @ss and goes way beyond the anime. The newest chapter thats going to be released shows Masataka pwning Mitsuomi.

Did you notice that guy in my sig was Bunsichi^^?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?

Esura;127879 said:
OMG! Tenjho Tenge (means Heaven & Earth in Jap Jap) is OFF THE MOTHER****ING CHAIN! Bob and Maya Natsume are my favs. And Death Note is sweet. DELETE!!!!

Shin Natsume was awesome and I cried when he died T_T. Maya and Souichiro Nagi are cool ;p
Tenjou Tenge is also illustrated by a former hentai artists, so the manga apparently has more nudity.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

NerosDevil;127914 said:
Shin Natsume was awesome and I cried when he died T_T.

He was cool, but he got what he deserved, even though he went through so much bull as a child.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?

PorKYkinG;127916 said:
He was cool, but he got what he deserved, even though he went through so much bull as a child.

I felt sympathy for him, yet at the same time I hated and he did deserve to die. Keeping Maya guilty and locked away most of the time. Still pretty sad.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

PorKYkinG;127911 said:
Isn't Tenjou Tenge awesome. Would be my favorite manga if Bleach didn't exist.

Bringer you should definitely start reading the manga it's so bad @ss and goes way beyond the anime. The newest chapter thats going to be released shows Masataka pwning Mitsuomi.

Did you notice that guy in my sig was Bunsichi^^?
Who knows, I may already be checking it out...

Esura

I love Shin. I seriously hated started hating Mitsuomi when he was beating up on Shin before Shin and that dumb whore bitch commited suicide. Shin was awesome. I truly felt sympathy for him, although I find that he was TOO close with Maya for comfort tho *cough*incest*cough* :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

When someone like him dies I can't feel sympathy for them because I commonly feel sympathy for the weak, and weak he was not.

Top Bottom