• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What will the new cutscene be?

Fwelias

It's going to be one of two things:

Either...

A) It really will be a non-consequential scene and Capcom is trying to avoid backlash from people saying how stupid it is

or

B) It's going to tease a sequel and they're trying to downplay it so that we won't be as disappointed as we would be if they hyped it up.
Option B please

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014

Either...

A) It really will be a non-consequential scene and Capcom is trying to avoid backlash from people saying how stupid it is

or

B) It's going to tease a sequel and they're trying to downplay it so that we won't be as disappointed as we would be if they hyped it up.

Well, if they are trying not to hype it up, they are succeeding! But you know what, it doesn't bother me. I just saw the new game over screen and I mildly screeched. I'm guessing I'll do the same with the new cutscene, and I'll just let it surprise me.

Gbraga

I wish they'd confirm when it'll play. I really don't feel like watching every cutscene again, but I will if I have to in order to watch the new one.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think it'll be one of those scenes in the game's credits reel where it was Dante stabbing a demon and shooting it in the face or the one where he's fighting rages and such.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
I wish they'd confirm when it'll play. I really don't feel like watching every cutscene again, but I will if I have to in order to watch the new one.

I'm sure some of us here at the forum will finish the game real fast and let you know. I for one will watch all the cutscenes. I'm interested in seeing if the characters look better.

pepodmc

Either...

or

Option A, vergil Downfall ending is the ciffhanger

Sunaka Marién

Maybe it's that little dialogue between Kat and Dante we found in the subtitles file a while ago, when she asks him if there wasn't anything he'd like to know about The Order and he's just like "Do they have Pizza there?".
I always wanted to see that so I sure hope that's the one~

DragonMaster2010

Maybe it's that little dialogue between Kat and Dante we found in the subtitles file a while ago, when she asks him if there wasn't anything he'd like to know about The Order and he's just like "Do they have Pizza there?".

where's that? Do you have a file of that?

Judge

Classic Dante beating Donte and announcing the end of this reboot (and teasing DMC5 :laugh: )

In what reality is this classic Dante:

d39bcf35e901e73d139150dd5d337ccc.png

DragonMaster2010

You just click on download and then it should redirect you to another page with a button for Premium download or something and one for free download. So just cklick the free download one and it should open that 'would you like to downoad this file?' dialogue box thingie.

Okay I got it.

One I do not want to live in

sssensational

Supporter 2014

How is this a thing I've never heard of until now. I'm so opening that int file.

Edit: so here's the conversation in question

• Kat: Are you okay, Dante?
  • Dante: How do you know my name?
  • Kat: My boss knows you. He wants to meet.
  • Dante: People who want to meet me generally want to kill me. Thanks, but no thanks.
  • Kat: Where are you going?
  • Dante: Out of sight.
  • Kat: Please. I helped you back there.
  • Dante: I didn't ask for you help.
  • Kat: Aren't you going to ask me something meaningful? About the Order?
  • Dante: Got any pizza there?

Last edited:

pepodmc

Like it or not, it's from a game of the original series so it's classic dante (well, dmc3 like attitude, but cool and funny anyway) :laugh:

Like this for example: :D (ridiculous and amazing at the same time :laugh: )

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"Do they have Pizza there?"
Yup, that's probably it. Thanks for spoiling this super-important cutscene for us, Sunaka. XD

Also, in all seriousness, I really do think that this is the cutscene that'll be in the game. Capcom said it won't be anything game-changing, and given their track record for hyping us up only to let us down, I believe them this time around.
In what reality is this classic Dante?
One where most people completely overlook the moody, serious, but still confident original DMC1 Dante in favor of the fratboy, confetti-throwing, overly sexual innuendo quipping, camp, smug, cowboy-asschap-male-stripper we had to put up with in DMC4.
One I do not want to live in.
One where any sane person wouldn't want to live in. There's a difference, you know.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What if it's the uncut, uncensored scene of Mundus and Lilith?!:':)laugh: That scene just came out of nowhere anyway. Killing the succubus, then that scene happens, and I'm just 'Eh?!' :eek:

I'd feel totally trolled and traumatized if it was more of that kind of thing. :laugh:Awkward.

I wouldn't mind a scene of Kat going into Limbo to explore the tower whil she's held hostage, or some kind of scene that adds to her character. Or, maybe more scenes of Dante and Vergil acting like brothers. That would be cool.

Top Bottom