• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was Sparda like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

There is not enough evidence to confirm Sparda's identity so I would not know. I will just have a crack at it though how about kind and loyal.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda was a jive mamma jamma! He was down like funkytown on that O tip tho. He was sweet liping all the sexy jive ladies back in the gud ol' days! Man.....this guy was sweet like Sweetback Jane and cool like the ocean mood!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Esura;125530 said:
Sparda was a jive mamma jamma! He was down like funkytown on that O tip tho. He was sweet liping all the sexy jive ladies back in the gud ol' days! Man.....this guy was sweet like Sweetback Jane and cool like the ocean mood!
Dude I lol'ed 4 like 5 minutes after you posted that LOL!!!!111!!!1!!!!1one!111!11!1!!!!111!eleven!1!!!!!!!1

Devil-Bringer;125524 said:
Nice link thanks ^^
and your welcome =]

The Da3dra

Master Of War
BringerOfChaos;125542 said:
Well, if you take pure win and mix it with epic, you get Sparda.

Single handedly the best answer I have ever heard in my life...YOU MUST BE A GOD!!!! O_O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If you really love Dante, and you really love Vergil... Then that would show that you should be praising Sparda. He is hands down a legendary demon slaying badass. He was probably trustworthy, loyal, honest, kind, badass, skilled, legendary and many other things.

Esura

Or (since we dont know) Sparda could of been a power hungry demon who wanted to stop Mundus from taking over Earth and wanted to control humans themselves and overthrew him but his powers got sealed too when trying to seal Mundus away. Eva could of been his concubine/bitch who he ACCIDENTALLY impregnated her.

The Sparda's myth could be fabricated and warped by Sparda jock riders.
DMC wouldnt be the only game that did sumthin like this too. Final Fantasy Tactics and Grandia II are examples.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, like that's how it is with dmc :lol:

*joke* That could be how it is Esura. Who knows?

Esura

Although, DMC taking the conspiracy, twisted history route may alienate sum fans. Not me though!

koibito

sparda was probably polite and articulate in everything he did then cocky in a calm way like lord sesshomaru when he fought

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Esura;125687 said:
Eva could of been his concubine/bitch who he ACCIDENTALLY impregnated her.

well we do know that isn't true....
we know that Sparda did love Eva.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Trish67;125815 said:
well we do know that isn't true....
we know that Sparda did love Eva.

He knows he was just stating an extremely unlikely possibility. and also that a story can be flip flopped even when you think you know it. Like How in MG 1&2 big boss is the bad guy then you learn in MGS4 he never was a bad guy =p

i think that we cannot understand the relationship between sparda and eva

but i believe that dante said in episode 3 to brad that demons and human can fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom