• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what should the DmC cover art be?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
finally finished! :)
dmcfinalboxart1.jpg

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Choco your boxart is very nice. The things that i dislike about it is:
- Calling it a reborn Dante thats false
- DmC Dante's pose. It looks so ...cliche.

But otherwise its the best one ive seen so far.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Choco your boxart is very nice. The things that i dislike about it is:
- Calling it a reborn Dante thats false
- DmC Dante's pose. It looks so ...cliche.

But otherwise its the best one ive seen so far.

-It's one of the only pictures we have of him posing, as it's one of the few images that are not straight from gameplay
-It is Dante reborn. Being reborn in another, "parallel" universe. You forget, this was originally a reboot that Capcom decided to make alternate after all of the rage and hate. He's "reborn"

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
-It's one of the only pictures we have of him posing, as it's one of the few images that are not straight from gameplay
-It is Dante reborn. Being reborn in another, "parallel" universe. You forget, this was originally a reboot that Capcom decided to make alternate after all of the rage and hate. He's "reborn"
No, Capcom called it what it was - a reboot that has little with original DMC to do. If you die and are reincarnated then you are reborn. Dante has not died.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I'm not going to argue this with you, fight battles that are worth fighting. Still, you should not go around criticizing his hard work because YOU don't like the phrase written. That's not nice and it's not fair. It could have taken him a ****ton of time and a ****ton of time to get the nerve to put it up on the forums, the last thing he needs is someone jumping down his throat just because they don't like the game that it's supposed to be about.

Asmodaius

No, Capcom called it what it was - a reboot that has little with original DMC to do. If you die and are reincarnated then you are reborn. Dante has not died.

Dante has not died? Weren't you the one saying that DmC Dante is replacing and killing DMC Dante?
It's getting harder and harder to follow your way of thinking...

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Dante has not died? Weren't you the one saying that DmC Dante is replacing and killing DMC Dante?
It's getting harder and harder to follow your way of thinking...
I was the one who created a topic to discuss if Capcom intended to replace Dante. But i was proven wrong by Tony or Lord with good point(s). And with that said it makes it clear that Capcom wants to milk DMC series with two games.

And DmC Dante is not DMC Dante, DmC Dante has not been "reborn" in a reboot or a incarnation context.
DmC Dante is not DMC Dante.
DMC Dante has proven to not be replaced and that Capcom probably is gonna continue original DMC series with Dante.

The reason you can't follow my way of thinking is because you ignored the points Lord/Tony made.

Asmodaius

I was the one who created a topic to discuss if Capcom intended to replace Dante. But i was proven wrong by Tony or Lord with good point(s). And with that said it makes it clear that Capcom wants to milk DMC series with two games.

And DmC Dante is not DMC Dante, DmC Dante has not been "reborn" in a reboot or a incarnation context.
DmC Dante is not DMC Dante.
DMC Dante has proven to not be replaced and that Capcom probably is gonna continue original DMC series with Dante.

The reason you can't follow my way of thinking is because you ignored the points Lord/Tony made.

Nope, I did not ignore them at all, I agree with them. I'm just glad you have come to understand their points as well. I did not expect that, since you have in the past showed completely ignorance even when there have been people on here who have answered your questions with logical sense and facts. It's nice to see you showing growth though.

Top Bottom