• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what should the DmC cover art be?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think the fair looks so creepy!! i cant wait to see how it looks normal and then demonic!! cant wait to see how the gameplay looks for it
i know! since they've been releasing gameplay trailers weekly i hope next week they show the area of the fair, im interested to see that level REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLY badly! :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i know! since they've been releasing gameplay trailers weekly i hope next week they show the area of the fair, im interested to see that level REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLY badly! :)
in that screen shot alone there are like 6 enemies that are just hidden in plain sight.
has there been any other gameplay trailers that came after the escape besides the one that was just posted?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
in that screen shot alone there are like 6 enemies that are just hidden in plain sight.
has there been any other gameplay trailers that came after the escape besides the one that was just posted?
and the trailer they posted today showed five enemies at a time on screen so im glad they are upping the enemies in places, but the one posted today is the only video that has been posted since last week. hopefully next week we will get brand spanking new footage, since they have shown us the upgraded version of the tgs footage! :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
and the trailer they posted today showed five enemies at a time on screen so im glad they are upping the enemies in places, but the one posted today is the only video that has been posted since last week. hopefully next week we will get brand spanking new footage, since they have shown us the upgraded version of the tgs footage! :)
Well that would be cool to see. I want to see that underground tunnel footage. That level reminds me of Enslaved alot. Alot of the levels are at a bigger scale than past dmc games too

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Well that would be cool to see. I want to see that underground tunnel footage. That level reminds me of Enslaved alot. Alot of the levels are at a bigger scale than past dmc games too
as long as its new im sure it'll be awesome! and yeah some of the levels definitely have a bigger scale, which gives me hope that you'll be able to explore them more, and find hidden/secret items :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Yup!, i been trying to watch the new footage for like the past hour now. And all i saw was the swooping camera, flying down the level. And the music for it (im wearing headphones) is really menacing. I saw the first combo for Dante and the guy uppercutted the enemy to a ridiculous height! this game is so over the top

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yup!, i been trying to watch the new footage for like the past hour now. And all i saw was the swooping camera, flying down the level. And the music for it (im wearing headphones) is really menacing. I saw the first combo for Dante and the guy uppercutted the enemy to a ridiculous height! this game is so over the top
i know i love the music in this fight! it reminds me sooo much of dmc1, and yeah dante gets SUUUPER high in the air, he's like a freaking helicopter lol

Top Bottom