• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what should the DmC cover art be?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
ima take a look. There better be drawings of milk and chocolate cookies in your gallery! Or else...

Jaxxy

they should use the one with new dante and his angel harem as cover art.
that may look cool to the DmC worshippers.
but i thought it was cheesy as fuk.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
"I am not gonna argue about this"..and then the storm continues

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
With my infinite mad skillz, I have created the perfect artwork for the new game which will appeal to a whole new breed of fans:

YZvRo.jpg

I know, I know...too much awesomeness to handle but I would be doing the fans a disservice by not showing you all this masterpiece...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
With my infinite mad skillz, I have created the perfect artwork for the new game which will appeal to a whole new breed of fans:

YZvRo.jpg

I know, I know...too much awesomeness to handle but I would be doing the fans a disservice by not showing you all this masterpiece...
i had to take a breath just to take in all the beauty

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time

YZvRo.jpg

It is the upmost of sincerest beauties to grace this land. A true masterpiece, indeed--a masterpiece that I have been blessed with to behold. A masterpiece that I will remember for the rest of my life, and in my final days cherish as a beloved memory. But, in the end, I will know that, in all honesty, it is too beautiful--no, no it is too glorious for simple human words.

Asmodaius

YZvRo.jpg

I had to carve my eyes out when I saw this.

Jaxxy

cover art should be picture of dante doing the spider man pose that sir tameem antoniades spoke so fondly of. or that one with all those breast baring angels hovering around him like he was their pimp.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

YZvRo.jpg

that one indeed is to much awesome for my eye's to see :p

Top Bottom