• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What music do you love?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I mostly hear SoundTracks, what I like about them instead of 'normal' songs is that while hearing them you can remember the events in which each of the OSTs songs were played.

And thread moved:p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm into pretty much the same kind of thing that DD is. I love bands and musicians like: P.O.D., Evans Blue, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, etc.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I listen to practically anything, really, except most American pop music, contemporary country, and polka. Mostly I listen to metal, rock, and techno, though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
List of favourite music i have on my profile on ProjectEgo is as follows.

Bullet For My Valentine
Disturbed
Megadeth
Pantera
Korn
Slipknot
Static - X
Linkin Park
Breaking Benjamin
Marilyn Manson
Drowning Pool
12 Stones
Avenged Sevenfold

Plus many more obviously.

Joyce_Nero

*wants to do a list too* :p

Dir en grey
Rammstein
Die Ärzte
Disturbed
Linkin Park
Slipknot
Bullet For My Valentine
Static X
Marilyn Manson
Bif Naked
D'espairs Ray
Girugämesh
Sadie
and some gothic like HIM, Emilie Autumn and Zeraphine

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Rock music mainly - Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Muse, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses. You get the idea.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Devil Leon;65249 said:
Rock music mainly - Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Muse, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses. You get the idea.

Great choices. :D

Sparda™

Personally, I listen to almost everything. But definitely my choices are: alternative rock, gothic rock, trance, house, soundtracks, symphonic metal and stuff like this.

The bands I listen to the most are: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish and some other bands as well.

aarathi

I hear all types of musics. But i like classical types of musics very much. Hearing this i got a very pleasure in my mind. Classical music is very cool and good for knowledge development.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well it's sorta obvious who I love to bits.....(if you don't know you are a dippy head =]) but I love rock music.
(oh in june sometime I'm going to see def leppard and whitesnake with my mum and dad. Yes I KNOW I'm too young to know them :D :lol: but they are ok, I guess)
I love guns 'n' roses and Iron Maiden. I like 30 Seconds To Mars (they ROCK!!!) Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park and loads more. If I wrote them all out there would be a MASSIVE list :lol:

Top Bottom