• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your worst nightmare?

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Well I had a nightmare... if I remember correctly, I slept with a cow beside me in nak*d (well that is one hell nightmare):dry:
so... does anyone have another bad dream?:lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
These days i am having LOADS of nightmares!
Lots of them are very gory and gruesome... and very disturbing. I may get told off by the mods if i described any of them.

(BTW, It wasn't a dream Leonhart... you promised you wouldn't tell anyone :) :D (only kiddin'))

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My worst nightmare began normally, but it changed when this man in a black suit came up... He promised me immortality. That was the problem. I couldn't die... So I was forever tortured by that notion... In retrospect, that'd be pretty cool, but I dunno...

Pantera Queen

I've had many nightmares. Too many to post. I always wake up screaming causing everyone in the house to get up:lol: One of them showed me walking down this disgusting looking alleyway. Then,suddenly this ugly giant spider was gonna fall on me and that was the end.

KRSkull

I've been seeing my worst nightmare every night its been a year since the first time i saw it.

I see myself killing my friends and then i eat them

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I don't ever dream - I lie awake at night plotting my novels. I have a very stimulated mind, what can I say? :p
seriously, though. My nightmares are really disturbing. Very vivid, very scary (by tenfold since the dreams I tend to remember actually come true in some form later on in real life), and very weird.

My worst nightmare would be of a skeleton sitting on the couch in my family's lounge and kicking my mom repeatedly in the gut until she fell to her knees. I've had that nightmare twice. It's mediocre in comparison to all the other ones I've had, but HELL, it's my mommy it's hurting.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Worst nightmare i had... I can`t call it a nightmare, i think it was more of a way for my concience to warn me. I was lying in a huge metal hall at the border of a huge endlessly deep pit. And then i turn to my left while lying there and am about to fall and i wake up, while i`m on the border of my bed about to fall off.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Check Saya no Uta[Saya's song/Song of Saya] by Nitro+.When i did,nightmares worst that i could ever think filled my mind.That's what they call scarred for life.

Durante

Dead
Now this may sound dumb. But when i sat at my house a package with a ticking sound came to me through the door window and the house suddenly blew up. :(

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Ummm.....this one I had was uh..weird... ._. A giant robot lifts up the great pyramids and underneath it is a black hole to some alien planet where they come from and we all die.......I am not crazy D:

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
I can barely remember nightmares i've had :lol: , but I know I had one where a pal of mine went on a killin' spree tryin' to kill everyone ... includin' me o_O :lol:

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
VI-Rainbow;201960 said:
Having to listen to Justin Bieber blasted in the local HotTopic.... oh wait it happend the other day

LMAO nice, I was going to re-call an event similar. My sister BLASTED the Jonas Brothers in my house, so I blasted my own Metal music XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Ember To Inferno;202008 said:
LMAO nice, I was going to re-call an event similar. My sister BLASTED the Jonas Brothers in my house, so I blasted my own Metal music XD

Seriously. I thought Hot Topic was supposed to be like foul grounds and to be darker. At least that's what it was like when it first started. IDK if other HTs do this, but ours just blasts pop/hiphop, and if you can even call it punk, pop-punk.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;198822 said:
Lots of them are very gory and gruesome... and very disturbing. I may get told off by the mods if i described any of them.
Same here, I don't think I can describe the worst ones lol.
The really bad nightmares happens very rare to me, thankfully. But usually when I have a nightmare, it is a more or less harmless, random dream that for some unknown reason feels like a nightmare. :\

Cyclone|Joker;198862 said:
I see myself killing my friends and then i eat them
I have also dreamt that I killed my family, but eating the victims was quite original! :huh:

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a nightmare this morning. It was not a really bad nightmare, but it did wake me up. I dreamt about my income tax and other taxes. o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh jeez, I have a bad one... Imagine my town of Fond du Lac (if you can) but all dark so you can't see even ten feet in front of you. The ground isn't ground, it's rusty grating. Air raid sirens blare in the distance, and everything appears run-down and abandoned. I was the only one left. It was raining, as well. I tried to get to my house to see what was left, but just as I turn the corner, I'm attacked by monsters that look like they're wearing straightjackets made out of their own flesh. I cut them apart with a katana I had, but the dream ends before I can see my house... Odd...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
you know that vaugely reminds me of the silent hill movie ( except silent hill didnt include anyone with a sword and your dream didnt include a cult)

Top Bottom