• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your religion?

ManOfMayhem

Sorry if this is against the rules to post. I am a christian that believes in Jesus, God and Mary. Which religion are you?
I am proud to be christian and there is no other religion as truthful and peaceful as this one.

Sparda™

It's selfish to pronounce Christianity as you say It is.

You have a religion then keep It.

I'm agnostic personally. I do believe there's a much greater force/energy which operates in every frame of our lifetime.

I don't have nothing against religions, but I just don't fit in one of them.

Like Dante said, 'Religion and I, don't mix!'.^_^

Sparda™

Nonsense...?!

You're basically none to tell me that...So watch your words.

To the admins: Take cautions please.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I'm an atheist, I don't believe in any religion, but don't condone those who do. Meh, I don't really care enough to be honest.

ManOfMayhem

Admins* take cautions? What might that mean? DK you are 100% right that he could be right but how much of a possibility is that? DA have you seen what Jesus dealt just for us? for the human race?

ManOfMayhem

There is proof of what he took for us and the way he looked and his face was put in a cloth while he was bleeding and it tells us the way he looks aswell as writing up everything that happened to him

*BIBLE* Must read it

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Proof? There isn't any proof. Just what people want to believe and what is written on paper.
By the way, have you been to Hogwarts? Seriously, its like a castle, wizards go there.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Everything. Its using the same logic as you used to back up your Jesus theory. The bible is a book written by humans, much like Harry Potter. That is what Hogwarts has to do with it.

Keaton

Premium
Just a friendly statement from your Neighbour Hood Mod, I IZ LRUKING :D

Religion is never about proof or being better, or the one an only, and any comments from this post forward that insults, or bashes or attempts to undermine ANY religeon will be rewarded with an instant infraction...and the thread will be closed.

I will let this live in hope of a pleasant discussion.

Afterall, Religion,. ALL RELIGION is about faith, if anyone believes anything let them reguardless of w/e you dispute. Afterall if you believe in something, whatever anyone says shouldn't deterr your belief.

Me, I guess my view is on par with Dantes, I openly believe in a greater existance or active energy in the universe...but, it could be the Force for all I know lol :D

EDIT: Typical...my 999'th post is a warning, lets hope my 1000th isnt' to Ban someone eh? ;)

Top Bottom