• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your religion?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that if all religion was kept inside, you dont tell people what your religion is, and you hide it apart from to who you trust most, then there would be less war in the world, WWII wouldnt have started, and alot more people would be alive today
but people should be able to show their feelings, free will comes back into it =]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am a Muslim.:) My country,Malaysia chose Islam as the national religion.However,Our country allows the practice of Buddhanism,Christian,etc as my country has various races(not black metal,ok!).My country is peaceful country.We,Malaysians work together and coexist perfectly even in different cultures,races,religions,etc.I am proud with my religion and my country.I am not a racist and i respect people's religion.No matter what religion,we always believe in the same thing,it is God.We all believe that God creates everything.Personally i believe it.We shouldn't mess with people's religion and respect others.:( I do not want any war happens because of religion as i hate wars.:( Humans should coexist,live and work together despite skins,religions etc.:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I absolutely agree, your culture and background sounds fun, but I myself am of no religion, so... I have always wondered if I believe in the thing that created all, and think of that as God, does that mean that I don't believe in christians belief in God, and perhaps I'll still go to hell and stuff... -i'm confused-

Top Bottom