• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favourite game?

Frazz

General gamer
I don't know if this thread has been made before but I thought it'd be a fun thing to do. Mine is a tie between Uncharted 2 and Devil May Cry 3. Both are just so replayable and both just make me smile.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Mine's also a tie but it's between Devil May Cry 3, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War and Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

You all know DMC3 but WH40k: DoW is my favorite RTS. It's races are very unique, there's a lot of depth if you want to get good at it, even though it's old, it's still great fun to watch the armies clash because of the pretty cool animations and effects which I'd say still kind of hold up. It also has a pretty cool story up until the Soulstorm expansion. Although, the expansion did invent the "our enemies hide in metal boxes" line.

HoMoM3 is a RPG/Turn Based Strategy mash. It has great replay value, great depth to the turned based combat, great story, great RPG elements and it's also a blast to play with friends (although it takes about 5 hours to finish a game).

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Duke_Nukem_3D_Coverart.png

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I'm gonna cheat, and list my five personal favorites, in no direct order because I just can't!
  • Red Dead Redemption.
  • The entire Mass Effect Trilogy. For even more cheating!
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Killer 7
  • Symphony of the Night

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
there some many to pick just 1 favorite
but if i were to pick 1 thats not part of a bigger franchise
i know the game that i keep going back to time and time again is

Spider-Man 64
10839_front.jpg

this game might be the sole reason i like Spider-Man as much as i do

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
  1. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (The SE especially)
  2. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
  3. Red Dead Redemption
  4. Batman: Arkham City
  5. And I'm torn between Castlevania Lords of Shadow or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as my number 5. I like MGR for it's visuals, and high energy and fluid combat, not to mention it's soundtrack. But I also like LoS for it's setting, dark fantasy elements, bosses and story.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
im gonna be more truthfull i have many Favourite games but well gonna give 10 ones i most likes:

1. DE:HR
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. DMC 3 SE and 4
  4. Bulletstorm
  5. RE 1, CVX,5
  6. Final Fantasy XII
  7. Bioshock 1 and 2
  8. SMT Devil Summoner 1 and 2
  9. SMT DDS 1 and 2
  10. Final Fantasy VIII

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Easy pick. The Witcher.

Download-Patch-1-6-1-for-The-Witcher-Enhanced-Edition-for-Macs-2.png

You know that feel when you buy an old game, just to check it out, play it, and right after the first hour you want to punch yourself in the face for the fact that you didn't buy it day one?

2dklbmu.gif

Yeah.

It's got one of the... no screw it, it's got THE best atmosphere I've ever seen in a fantasy game.
It has its flaws, but the overall experience is memorable.

Is The Witcher 3 gonna take its place as my favorite game of all time? Probably. I'll have to finish it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
In no particular order:
  • Darksiders II
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
  • The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Ninja Gaiden II: Dark Sword of Chaos
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  • Dishonored
  • Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • Shenmue
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Infamous 2
  • Prototype
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2
  • Persona 3 FES

There are quite a few more of course, but I think it might be better to stop here.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Okami, never have I been so invested in a game's world and lore as much as this one.
Metal Gear Rising, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Shadow Of The Colossus (Mainly the Ps2 version) are very close seconds.

Top Bottom