• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite cutscene?

SpardaSword

I have so many.

1. were don't says "you shall learn the answer soon enough" trying to sound like a mystic old guy (or like yoda)

2. The one were Trish I mean Gloria, jumps off castle Fortuna doing wrestleing moves on scarecrows; speaking of which was she wereing panties?

3. berial coming out of the hell gate.

4. when lady was hired dante to find out what the order was up to, were trish grabed the last piece of pizza dante was starting to get ****ed since he wanted it lol.

5.when dante was checking out those anttenas lol.

6. when dante was in the opra house about to fight agnus

Agnus:It was my assumption that those demons would prove far inferior in the face of your tactics"

Dante:"Summon and kill, summon and kill, I fail to see the logic here. Is Sanity the price to pay for power!?"
Agnus:"Humans, they are but weak and foolish, it takes a journey to hell to except and praise there god, a fact that tickels irony's jugment"
Dante: "but your jugment intrests me not; for I am here to reclaim what is rightfully mine."
Agnus: "Yamato!That is what you seek and so I wait in your path!"
Dante: "Haha, you will fumble in your opposition of my quest. *single gun shot* Though I encourage, an opertunity to fight a being of such graaand delusion, as you is a sweet reward."

7. when Dante yelled to nero " hey kid I'm going to need that back." and nero says "come and get it" while flicking Dante off.

8. were trish asks dante if it's a good idea to let nero hold onto yamato and dante says "he's calmed down now, I think he can handle it, if can't I'll kick his ***."

Top Bottom