• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite cutscene?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
damn, ok thats it..according to my computer its a 12k download...even if she says no im still doing it, i'll just set it up so there isnt any desktop icon..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
any cutscene with dante in it to begin with is a winner..lol..and although dante will always be the best..nero is starting to grow on me..im still not happy that dante isnt the main character but as ive said b4..if ur going to replace the best...replace him with someone that can atleast hold his own agaisnt the best

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Which would only be Vergil when it comes to Dante. Dante and Nero are like Batman and Robin. Ya know Robin is cool, but at the same time nobody really cares about him. XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think Verg is a serious as people think he is. Just like people thought Lady was a tomboy, nobody had time to be not serious in TNG...well, except Dante who's, like, never serious.

...I can't think of any favorate cutscenes with just Nero.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Most of Dante's one are my favorite. It's difficult to choose:p
I guess, Dante vs Agnus like everyone said is ok, and the rest is silence^^

darkninjax123

Assassin
i like the one when dante gets lucifer because i played the game on valentines day at like 3:00 in the mornin and i came to that mission and it showed a heart and i thought it was kinda cool cause it was on valentines day lol

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
My favorite scene takes place after you defeat Dante for the second time. When Dante dodges Neros pathetic attempt to stab him in the face and then he pushes Neros head towards the ground, catches his sword and laughs, that was freakin classic.XD

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
i know this has nothing to do with scenes, but does anyone feel as though the blue thing nero gets absorbed into in the core look like a giant vagina??? idk... it just looks like one, imo

but as for my favorite scene, it'd definitely have to be the.... any one of em with nero!!! <3

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
does anyone feel as though the blue thing nero gets absorbed into in the core look like a giant vagina???
Oh lord. XD Yeah, when Dante threw Yamato into it. (Damn I need to lay off the hentai XD.)

Now that I think of it, I like that cutscene as well. It was called the something voice. It was like Nero was awakened by Dante's voice, he didn't react till Dante called out to him.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Fatal;68326 said:
you little perverts

ahahaha, sorry. I actually didn't even think of it that was until one of my friends pointed it out... now it's just stuck there like a poison >_<

oh, i also like the one where dante gets lucifer... and with my sick mind it's just... wierd :lol:

Top Bottom