• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite cutscene?

june34

My favorite cutscene is the onne when dante first got gilgamesh, it was kngfu kick arss:D :p

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
well the best cutscene has to be either the one before you vs agnus as dante. (singing opera, absolutely genius idea :lol: )
or when dante gets lucifer
'first i whip it out, then i thrust it.with great force, every angle.. it penetrates until...with great strength... i ram it in! in the end we are all satisfied... and you are set free..'
again pure genius :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh I have SO many.

In the first cutscene there's this part where Nero wraps his legs around Dante's waist. *slobber* That alone was worth me 80 bucks XD.

Then I liked the cut scene after the second Dante fight where Trish appears.

I LOVED the cut-scence where Dante is lusting over the demon women on the dagon's antennas.

I like the one where Dante killed Berial. And I liked the bonus ending with Dante. I love love LOOOOOVE the look Dante gave Trish and Lady when Trish wanted him to complain about the amount of money Lady gave them. The way he blinked and looked away was priceless.

Oh yeah, I also liked the "Lady's request" one.

...You know what? All of the ones Dante is in are my favorate ok. XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Mine's definately the one with Dante vs. Angus. Dante and poetry... That's just a classic to me. Also... the very ending scene with Dante, Lady, and Trish. xD

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
my favorite one from dmc4 so far would have to be the fight with beiral...nero i believe said something along the lines of "i dont like fire, bad for the complexion. i burn easily, never tan" but overall, i'd have to say the fight with whats her face from 3, u came across that one girl enemy that was basicly flirting with dante..lol, the vampire chick or whatever u want to call her

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
ALSO! The one where Nero fights Dagon and complains how he doesn't like toads. xD So many ideas come to mind because of that.

Vampire chick from DMC3? That'd be Nevan, I believe. I have no idea if I spelled her name right. Something like that.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that was probably for me one of the most amusing yet aggervating fights in that game..i hated that move when she made the whole floor turn to lightning..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah but, i was stupid and didnt get air hike till like half way to the end of the game..lol i didnt make that mistake in 4 though..got the air hike just in time for angel

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..and like cosmic said..the steps or in some other boss fights certain areas where kinda like just outside the attack area, but anyways..back to the main topic..sephiroth would never win cuz he plays around too much, and kratos would never win cuz he's just not cool enough..although he is cool, its not contest..dante all the way

Top Bottom