• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite castlevania

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
To clarify, I don't mean the Dracula X Chronicles version of Rondo of Blood on PSP that had Symphony of the Night on it, I mean in the opening portion of Symphony of the Night where you played the ending of Rondo of Blood with Richter fighting Dracula, where we got out beloved "What is a man!?" speech :p
Oh... I guess. I wouldn't though, because it's not an entire game lol.

Yes, I know you were joking... I think.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree vergilicious I think they should have focused only on the castle world and if they had the real world they could have used modern versions of wygol village from los1 and other cooler places had more of a gothic theme , plus it wasn't very futuristic looking for 2057

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Lords of Shadow is one of my favorite game this last generation. I just had way too high expectations with LoS 2 but even though it disappointed me in many of it's game design and the story, i can definitely say that the combat is a refinement of the first LoS. Also i'll gladly take Gabriel Dracula over Mathias Dracula in any day of the week. I love Lament of Innocence but it's underwhelming as hell as an origin story for the Belmonts and Dracula.

ToriJ

I was introduced to the series through Castlevania 64 and Symphony of the Night. Symphony of the Night became my favorite Castlevania game. Castlevania 64 started to show its age over time, but it's something I want to replay some time to see where I stand on it. I remember really liking the purple haired witch. I also played the sequel to that game where you play as the werewolf, but I didn't like that as much.

I plan to eventually go through the first three Castlevania games on Nintendo and then play Super Castlevania IV. I also have the first Lord of Shadows game sitting in my backlog. Watched my nephew play a demo of the second Lord of Shadows game. Looked cool.

Last edited:

ToriJ

Thanks for catching that before the edit button disappeared. That would've drove me up the wall -_-

Top Bottom