• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the order of the sword?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
An organization dedicated to hunting and banishing demons. And supposedly they have some religious beliefs as well.
Although we may find even more of them in the game.
However this is the wrong place to post it.
Thread moved;)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Basically what Tony Redgrave said. :] They worship Sparda and what he has done for that town. As Lady said in the trailer, they worship him as if he were an own God. For deeper information of them, I lack the knowledge and info to tell you. A part of me says that they are really up to something and are trying to bring something back that they shouldn't.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hahahahaha!! sorry... i find it kind of funny that a town would base its religion on a demon... even if it is just a story.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Don't worry... it sounds pretty lulz worthy if you really think about it. A group of people who worships someone that was a demon and demons are what they want to rid of. That sounds pretty weird. xD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The, Dante came and killed Nero's buddy from the order of the sword. Funny. Thats why Nero and Dante were fighting at the beginning.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for clearing things up guys. This was a test of how to post new threads. XD

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
VI-Rainbow;54932 said:
Basically what Tony Redgrave said. :] They worship Sparda and what he has done for that town. As Lady said in the trailer, they worship him as if he were an own God. For deeper information of them, I lack the knowledge and info to tell you. A part of me says that they are really up to something and are trying to bring something back that they shouldn't.
umm can i have the link to that trailer i've been busy latly so i havent been able to pay dmc tht much attion sadly.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, it isnt exactly a trailer. Just some info on the official DMC site. Storyline, check it out:
www.devilmaycry.com
All you have to do is go to the menu book and click on the Devil May Cry 4 sign. Also put in your apropriate age.

Poopy X

The best artist.
If the Sword of Order worship Sparda,
shouldn't they also worship Dante, too?
The son of god?

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
yes, i thought when the order discover that Dante is Sparda son, they would start to worship Dante, but since the order is evil , i don´t think soo.....

Top Bottom