• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Hardest Game ?

What Is The Hardest Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Dark Prince;151731 said:
^OMG:lol:

^You have to play DMC 1 first cause the button configuration is different, but still works.^_^

Not for me I always change it to the DMC1 controls. ^_^ I couldn't play the DMC4 demo for that reason.

And I think now DMC1 would probably be the hardest because Dante is very slow. I played it a few days ago and its a complete pace change.

Keaton

Premium
^Devil May Cry 2 has its diffuculties, but TBH you can get an average style rating by abusing Ebony and Ivory - which devour pretty much every enemy and boss. ^_^

Whereas DMC3 was far more focused on the Melee aspect of attacks - especially when fighting Vergil ^_^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I found Devil May Cry 3 to be the most difficult (the original, that is, not the Special Edition :))

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I voted for the first game, as when I played it I was obviously new to DMC and I remember getting really frustrated with it! However that I knew what to expect with the other games so it got easier....I still get frustrated tho! :D

Koemi

half-breed
DMC 3 is a nightmare for my thumbs, but as long as they keep up I am okay.DMC 1 - omg, most of the time i found myself got killed becoz I couldn't see where the attack's from. Either it's too dark, or the camera goes too quick and I miss that damn puppet right next to me.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I think DMC 2 and 4 was hard.

Devil MaY Cry 2: The area was a little overwhelming walking around trying to get all the orbs and using the ebony & ivory as good weapons and the other fire arms. The sword didn't do much just helped some parts of the game. In addition, without taunting the style meter didn't go up.

Devil May Cry 4: The Hell and Hell mode is a too difficult for me yes and I've never finished the game thats the only thing I need to beat it.

aoshi

Devil may cry 3 original DMD was very hard to me. Most of dante's attacks were 2D. In SE With vergil, Yamatoa had 3-D moves with radial attacks.
With dante, original devil may cry 3 DMD was hard to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom