• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what have you learned today?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you hate homework, make it your goal to never have kids of your own.
The more kids you have, the more homework you'll end up struggling through in the future.

Also, graduating high school and college does not make you smart. Educated, but not smart.

Btw, for bladder infection you'll need nettle tea and lots of water.
And loads of pure cranberry juice (as disgusting as it sounds, the acidity kills the bacteria faster than water will wash it out), and quite possibly a doctor's appointment ( and DON'T FORGET THE PAINKILLERS).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Btw, for bladder infection you'll need nettle tea and lots of water.
And loads of pure cranberry juice (as disgusting as it sounds, the acidity kills the bacteria faster than water will wash it out), and quite possibly a doctor's appointment ( and DON'T FORGET THE PAINKILLERS).

Sadly I don't have nettle tea (and I can't stand the taste of cranberry juice), but I've been drinking a bunch of water and orange juice (and foods with Vitamin C), and it seems to be helping a little bit. Not sure when I'll be able to get to the doctor for a few days (my grandfather's getting the stitches out of his hand tomorrow, so...can't do anything for a couple days). And I've been taking my pain meds. x_x I cannot wait for this to be over with.

--

Today I learned that Sugar is scared of black-and-white movies. o_O

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Sadly I don't have nettle tea (and I can't stand the taste of cranberry juice), but I've been drinking a bunch of water and orange juice (and foods with Vitamin C), and it seems to be helping a little bit. Not sure when I'll be able to get to the doctor for a few days (my grandfather's getting the stitches out of his hand tomorrow, so...can't do anything for a couple days). And I've been taking my pain meds. x_x I cannot wait for this to be over with.
hope you get all better soon luv. in the mean time try using a heating pad or hot town and place it over your core.

as for what i've learned i learned that marijuana is illegal in america due to economics...*sigh* always aboutthe money with our society

Viper

Premium
That there are about five or six sets of gender neutral pronouns for genderqueer people, and that they have potential to make a person who is not a native English speaker cry. Why couldn't it be just one set, to make life somewhat easier, beats me.
Also, that word "queer" is highly insulting to some, while others want to embrace it again as an umbrella term to avoid using the so-called alphabet soup.
That you are okay with acting like a total douche to a cisgender, heterosexual and/or white person, cause they are not an oppressed minority so they don't deserve basic respect, even if they themselves haven't done anything wrong.
After reading certain discussion where this all came up, I can say Sparda may help you if you try to make sense out of all this.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've learn that it's okay to write a poorly written story with little to no plot, character development as long as you have the world most blandest "insert yourself character" it's a-o-kay! And you may get a movie tie in. ;3

Also coming up with ideas is easy. Trying to write the words to shape that ideas it the hard part.....yeah. The struggle is real, yo!

Top Bottom