• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what have you learned today?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Today I learned that MoI has had a lot of readers from Canada lately. ._. Also learned that I have nearly 300k words logged on FFN.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
tumblr_mx3q710A5W1ssb95mo1_500.jpg

KRSkull

I have learned that Apple seeds do contain a small amount of cyanide, which is a lethal poison, but we are protected from the toxin by the hard seed coating. If we eat whole apple seeds, they pass through our digestive system relatively untouched. If we chew the seeds thoroughly, we will be exposed to the chemicals inside the seeds, but the dose of toxins in an apple is small enough that our body can easily detoxify it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I learnt that being a good soldier comes down to one thing, one singles question: "What are you prepared to sacrifice?" REFERENCES!!!

But in all seriousness months ago I learnt that Feminism is no longer what it was. It needs to stop, sort itself out and become something good again.

KRSkull

I just learned that Xena's war cry was actually part of Greek myth, and was a reference to a goddess Alala. She was the daughter of Polemos, the daemon of war.

ArabPikachu

Jews were transferred from Germany to Palestine because of the Haavara Agreement; This agreement involved the Zionist Federation of Germany and economic authorities of Nazi Germany.

Top Bottom