• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A tea pot, pizza, various comics, a bumper sticker about zombies for mum's new com, the Batman movie from the 60s (cuz ours mysteriously vanished a while back), Batman: the animated series (at a friend's recommendation), and two packs of strawberry mochi...to help me prepare for the zombie apocalypse. Yeah, that. Totally not cuz they said they were almost out and I'm stockpiling it. Nope. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The first two (out of three) of "The Devouring" books by Simon Holt, Code 1 and 2 of the DMC3 novels (still waiting for them to arrive), and a carton of chocolate milk, which immediately makes me think of MIB 3, because of how many times I've watched it.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Skyrim on PC
Modded the crap out of it
put por- I mean science in the game for scientific reasons.
enb2014_01_0716_48_23_87_zps2c06a89b.png

I'M MOTHERFUCKING AERITH

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GAMES!
Batman: Arkham Origins, a new Memory Stick (16GB), Lego Star Wars III (Xbox Live), Batman: Arkham Asylum (360), Batman: Arkham City Steelbook Edition with Catwoman and not The Joker on the back (360, no manual), Star Wars Battlefront II (PS2) and a sammich!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Rejoined the gym, after months of doing weight routine in the house I have bitten the bullet and gone back to the gym. Did a hour swimming session today because im still sore from weight sessions of last few days.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ reminds me how much I miss the pool living in a city. I used to swim a lot... still got the physique from it years later. But, where I am now, to go swim would be way too far away and inconvenient. Unless I want to do it in the sea. And I would but, like.... when it gets warmer. Or maybe I should stop being such a wuss and let the threat of exposure get a few miles in

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
...what WAS the last thing i bought...i think it was i think it was a pair of trucks for my skateboard. or maybe it was a burger. i have no idea

XTrishXCosplayer

I bought some newer cosplay items
better trish choker and arm guanlets!
A long brown wig
Stockings,Gold bracelets for Aeris
and Some other stuff to work on Wanda from fairly odd parents Dollar Tree is my freind XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Euros for Jessica's ski trip next week, the Big Shop at Aldi (coz I'm tight) and I've renewed my home insurance for the year. Yes, boys and girls, being an adult really is that exciting...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
3 sets of track tyres and a new flat bed tilt and winch car transport trailer with ramps and a can of Pepsi ten minutes ago

Top Bottom