• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
altair_figurine2.jpg

^ It's my boyfriend's Christmas present. It was only ten bucks!

I bought myself a Big Mac, a bunch of candy, three two liters of cola, and a Rob Zombie T-shirt.

Osaka

trollololol
A steering wheel lock to go with the handbrake lock I already had. Why did I have to buy another lock? Some twat broke into my car earlier this week and tried stealing it. They took nothing since there was nothing of value and left me with a hole in the door and a broken steering-lock mechanism (which, thankfully, has been fixed.) :mad:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Too much stuff today.

Thorton's really know how to charge for their chocolate, you know?

Anyway, yeah.

Massive box of Thorton's chocolates + the new My Chemical Romance CD, both for the mother for Christmas.

Medal of Honour 10 year anniversary pack and £15 worth of Auto-Bits vouchers, for my step-dad.

Kerrang magazine, purely for the Rev poster which now has pride of place on my wall.

A copy of Demon's Souls and Sins of a Solar Empire too...For myself.

Osaka

trollololol
Got christmas food shopping nearly rapped up and now just one more present to get.

Angelo Credo;294295 said:
Kerrang magazine, purely for the Rev poster which now has pride of place on my wall.

Kerrang! magazine used to be a good read about 10 years ago. It's gone down the pan and that includes the radio station too imo, playing the same old crap (though it was good at the start, don't know what happened.) No comment on the TV station. >.>

Osaka

trollololol
Last christmas present got, thankfully. Never will I leave present hunting to christmas eve again after having a bad expierence a number of years ago (all that pushing around. >.< )

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Shopping today with mum. Thankfully the last shopping trip this year.
I bought Sonic Colours (Wii), Fable III (360) and The Sims 3 (PS3).
Got the games home and had a massive shock on seeing how much memory The Sims 3 takes up on the PS3... 5.5GB!
Also bought two chicken, bacon and lettuce sandwiches and two bottles of cola.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;294295 said:
A copy of Demon's Souls and Sins of a Solar Empire too...For myself.

Sins of a Solar Empire is quite epic. But it's requirement for a huge time investment was too much when I wanted to do alot more stuff as well. Still... awesome. :D

Recently bought: Prince of Persia HD Trilogy, awesomesauce Magic The Gathering cards and a Starcraft 2 mouse pad.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;295075 said:
Sins of a Solar Empire is quite epic. But it's requirement for a huge time investment was too much when I wanted to do alot more stuff as well. Still... awesome. :D

Tell me about it, just got done with an epic 12 hour FFA against 3 hard AI where I was pretty much holding on for dear life for about half of it.
Finally managed to make a good push with the four planets I had left, built up a fleet that would put the Star Wars Empire to shame and just steam rolled everything. :lol:

---

Picked myself up a copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, new, for £25 on PS3 (HINT HINT to anyone here with PSN and AC:B :p), HAWX 2 new for £18, the new Korn Album and the new Serj Tankian album, and the Dexter season 1-3 box set for a tiny £39.

Asmodaius

I bought the Street Fighter movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme on Blu-ray just yesterday! :p
Not the best of movies, but I like it. Besides, my fave singer is playing my fave SF character in that movie. ^^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angelo Credo;295126 said:
Picked myself up a copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, new, for £25 on PS3 (HINT HINT to anyone here with PSN and AC:B :p)

Gonna add you now. :D

Just bought Prince of Persia Trilogy HD. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;295126 said:
Tell me about it, just got done with an epic 12 hour FFA against 3 hard AI where I was pretty much holding on for dear life for about half of it.
Finally managed to make a good push with the four planets I had left, built up a fleet that would put the Star Wars Empire to shame and just steam rolled everything. :lol:

Oh hell yeah!

I wonder how long my dads game against 8 hard A.I's with several planets and a huge travel distance will take... 200 hours? :lol:

Chaos Master;295145 said:
Gonna add you now. :D

Just bought Prince of Persia Trilogy HD. :D

Good purchase my friend. :D

I just bought a ticket up from bed. Or... I think I did. :unsure:

Osaka

trollololol
Milk, phone credit and a small bottle of champagne, because this new year I'm going to see it in with a bang of my own! (Haven't had champagne on new years for ages.) Things had better change for the better in 2011.

Top Bottom