• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;264021 said:
Starcraft II. (Y)

Your great at it I presume.
What's your character name and ID? Would love to show how awful I am someday. XD

The last thing I bought was... groceries. Need to fill up the food supply! :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;264026 said:
Your great at it I presume.
What's your character name and ID? Would love to show how awful I am someday. XD

The last thing I bought was... groceries. Need to fill up the food supply! :D

Actually I'm not brilliant at it, the last RTS I played extensively was Dawn of War, and the last time I played Starcraft was YEARS ago, so I really need to get back into the swing of things again.

Anyway, my ID is the same as ever, Sephirousy.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;264031 said:
Actually I'm not brilliant at it, the last RTS I played extensively was Dawn of War, and the last time I played Starcraft was YEARS ago, so I really need to get back into the swing of things again.

Anyway, my ID is the same as ever, Sephirousy.

I'll be sure to add you. ^_^ Mine is Padrier.

No worries, Starcraft 2 is offering alot of different strategies and has a great interface and AI unlike the first Starcraft. Getting back to the swing should be easy enough. I learnt how to play in just a week on the beta and I barely played the first one that much, I only played use map settings. >.<

NeroAngelo

aka958;264071 said:
I'll be sure to add you. ^_^ Mine is Padrier.

No worries, Starcraft 2 is offering alot of different strategies and has a great interface and AI unlike the first Starcraft. Getting back to the swing should be easy enough. I learnt how to play in just a week on the beta and I barely played the first one that much, I only played use map settings. >.<

Do you have a key guest ? ...:wacko:

Keaton

Premium
Muramasa The Demon Blade (Wii)
Tatsunoko VS Capcom (Wii)

^^

I'm looking into buying some Nintendo Points and Okami (Wii)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If only :lol: Stupid house renovations...I'm so high on gloss paint it's stopped being fun and now just gives me a massive headache :lol:

Keaton

Premium
I know what you mean, I've been amungst so much copier toner that I can't seem to scrub enough of it off any more >.<!!

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil may cry 3: Dante's awakening PS2.

I constantly heard it being harder than special edition so I had to see for myself. I got surprised! The enemies use the same movesets with new attacks included! The gigapede actually flied upwards towards the ceiling and rained purple spheres at me! O_O

Top Bottom