• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Keaton

Premium
I bought Doctor Who S1 and S2 today, and Kiki's Delivery Service :D
I've gathered a nice pile of DVD's and Games to get through -- won't be needing new releases for a while lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sorted out my mum's birthday and mother's day pressies (which fall on the same day). She wanted Take That The Circus CD and Take That DVD Live at Wembley...
I bought (for myself) a picture of a Star Trek actor and DEVIL MAY CRY Anime DVD (in english!! I'm sick of watching it in Japanese!)

Keaton

Premium
I was given a Bayonetta PreOrder bonus (FINALLY) from my local Games Retailer. Took some tracking down but I'm pleased ;) Paint job is pretty poor, but its a nice Freebie ^^

Bought Sonic Chronicles for £4 today, no box. Why would I need a box for it anyway o_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well... I was standing at the counter weighing up whether to get Bayonetta, or Bayonetta Climax Edition for $10 more, when I noticed a Pre-Owned DMC4 right next to me. So I ditched Bayonetta and happy-happy skip over to the counter to buy DMC4 and then the dude goes 'Uh, I don't know why this case was on the shelves because we don't have the CD' and then he went on to tell me about some RPing game I might prefer to DMC4, but I didn't hear a word he said because all I could think was 'another game I'd prefer? to DMC4? are you NUTS?!' So...it took me all day, driving from one place to another looking for a gamestore that has DMC4, before we finally found one. Bought a brand spankin' new DMC4 for $22 - WHOOT!

Mind, this is the THIRD time I'm buying DMC4. My first one disappeared, and my second one mysteriously picked up scratches which made it unplayable. Hopefully third time's the charm, right? I can't help but LOL at my collection of DMC4 DVD cases though. I'm such a junkie. I said NO to Bayonetta, and I had it IN MY HAND!! hahaha

Keaton

Premium
Dead Space Extraction (Wii), £9 on eBay (NEW) -- part of their featured deals -- bargain!

Durante

Dead
I've just received it from the post office even though i still paid for it long ago....-- DEVIL MAY CRY ANNIVERSARY PACK :lol: now i can finally play every game of theirs with completely lag free fun :D

Keaton

Premium
Some Eggs and some imitation Red Bull... its £1.57 for a pack of 6, or £1.80 for a single Red Bull. ^_^

Top Bottom