• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
A honeymoon as my wedding present, and tickets to go to Florida with my sister. She needs a holiday so I'll treat her; and a copy of Lords of Shadow 2.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
2 Pandora rings, clothes for Jessica, some music from iTunes, dinner at Pizza Hut and some more stuff from Vom Fass.

Maxman

Well....**** My Life Already -_-
I am not able to configure my router cuz There's a Problem on my ISP's Side

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

"Dragon sh@t!" LMBO That was epic! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
View attachment 1073
Plus I bought a Gun Blade! (The Blade is real!) Plus:
The Japanese Spiderman (H has a giant robot!)
Space Sheriff Gavan
Dinosaur Sentai Zyuranger (JP MMPR)
Ninja Wind (or Magic) Sentai Hurricanger (JP PR NS)
Dyno-Saur Sentai Abaranger (JP PR DT)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My newly bought brand new PS3 games:

Yay! ToS! The tenth anniversary release, I take it? (I still own it on Gamecube, otherwise I would have gotten it through PSN...I still might, just for the inevitable day the 'cube quits on me). ^^; If you ever do a review for it, I'll definitely have to check it out, and see what you think.

Recently bought: A copious amount of groceries, as well as a Timmies' sandwich and steeped tea.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
First a rant (it ties in with the purchases).
The city that I went to for my assessment has become quite the dump. There used to be loads of shops that I would go into. Now it's expensive coffee shops, expensive outdoor gear shops (surfing, camping), bars and, betting shops. HMV is rubbish (they've got no VITA or 3DS games) and when GAME were in trouble, they closed down the store.
Now there is only one game shop and they over-price EVERYTHING (especially Pre-owned/used games), but because it's the only game shop, I bought:
Toukiden_cover.jpg

Akai_Katana_360_cover.png

blazblue_extend_box.jpg
(Not cover art).
DeadOrAliveDimensions.jpg

Also, two bottles of Pepsi and three bags of Haribo.

Top Bottom