• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happens?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What happens when my subscription runs out? Will my avatar be and email address deleted?

I will get subscription back, it's just my brother is out of town tonight and if he isn't back in time I want to know what's happeneing.

Keaton

Premium
Good question, probably best left to Steve, Angel or Dark Drakan.

However, I would imagine your Avatar would automatically revert to its default one or Member, and that you would potencially lose access to your email account. However, I would believe that the account would revert to an inactive status...and not actually be deleted.

Hope that helps, I reccomend waiting for Mr. Owner for a solid response ^^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Your email should still exist if i remember correctly so after you renew it you can again have access to it. The other perks may be temporarily disabled (bigger avatar etc) but as far as i can remember they can all be reversed again. Never actually asked anyone what happens when it runs out before so thats why im unsure. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Not sure if it will automatically reclaim the money or not. I'll let you guys know tomorrow what happens. ^_^

Steve: If you see this, don't delete my email please, it'll only be fore a day. :p

EDIT: Well, I've kept my 120x120 avatar as you can see ^_^ but I didn't get chance to test out the PM limiter as I only have 40 in there.

Now you know guys. ^_^ :p

Top Bottom