• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does your name mean?(First name only)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Name: Ryan

Meaning:The name Ryan comes from the Irish origin and in Irish it means: Kingly, Famous Bearer.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
The name Dylan can trace its origin in the Welsh mythology and is consists of two parts. The first part is 'dy' that means great and the second part is 'llanw' that means sea, so the conjugated meaning of the term is the great sea.

In Welsh mythology the name Dylan was used for a god of the sea who was the son of Aranrhod and was slain accidentally by his own uncle.

You can find a great number of people bearing this name and they have made a great name for themselves also. An American musician with the name Dylan has earned a prominence for himself and it was he whose song 'Blowin' in the wind' became the anthem during the civil rights movement.

Sparda™

Dante - Means everything awesome...:lol:

Joking...:p

It is of Spanish, Italian and Latin origin, and its meaning is "lasting, enduring". Now I know why girls like to hang out with me...:lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Janny
Form of Jane, Janet, and Janice
Origin: Hebrew
God is gracious or God's gracious gift

It involves God? Are you kidding me? :huh:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Damien = The Tammer

From the Greek name "to tame"

Saint Damian was martyred with his twin brother Cosmo in Syria early in the 4th century. They are the patron saints of physicians. Due his renown, the name came into general use in Christian Europe. Another saint by this name was Peter Damian, an 11th-century cardinal and theologian from Italy.

Evil Nero

Joseph is a very popular male first name and is pronounced JOH-sef. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "Jehovah increases." In the Bible, Joseph is the older son of Jacob and Rachel; he was sold by his brothers into slavery and later rose to become a supreme power in Egypt. Also Jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. Jos� (hoh-ZAY) is a Spanish form.

I'm a hebrew carpenter. Lovely XD

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
HA, forget you all, my name means king and famous somethin' or the other!

Dante, I hate you, but I know what it's like to get the luv from the ladies! Amiright gaiz?!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bringerofchaos;115907 said:
Name: Ryan

Meaning:The name Ryan comes from the Irish origin and in Irish it means: Kingly, Famous Bearer.

Ditto :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom