• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Kyo

medicated insanity
i have to admit personaliy i didn't like him at first, but only because of the fact the main person in the game wasn't a son of sparda.

but once i acttualy played the game, i kinda of enjoyed nero.
his arm was awsome, and a big help.
his sword, the red qween, i thought was coolish looking.

i think that the main reason people didn't relish in the idea of changeing the lead role in dmc4 was the fact, it wasn't dante.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Its so annoying how I keep thinking Dante will go back to his old self but he never will. He has officially kicked everythings ass why would he need to?
Seriously I prefer mute DMC2 Dante over Reuben Langdon Dante I just want to slap him with his own "talk to the hand" attitude.

Anyway back on topic I still think that Nero came along just in time it was nice to see a bit of anger and emotion again. An all Nero DMC5 would be fine by me...AND NO VERGIL!

Kyo

medicated insanity
darth_angelo45;141349 said:
Its so annoying how I keep thinking Dante will go back to his old self but he never will. He has officially kicked everythings ass why would he need to?
Seriously I prefer mute DMC2 Dante over Reuben Langdon Dante I just want to slap him with his own "talk to the hand" attitude.

Anyway back on topic I still think that Nero came along just in time it was nice to see a bit of anger and emotion again. An all Nero DMC5 would be fine by me...AND NO VERGIL!

cool yout jets, there isn't even offcialy guna be a dmc5 is there? if there isn't wouldn't it be foolish to just asume there going to make one?

anyways, i think nero is to busy smuching with karia to care about demons now.

Darth Angelo

of course they will make another one :p

It makes money and the main antagonist Mundus isnt dead yet. Plus they have just introduced a new character who they have deliberetly kept a lot of details from so they can expand on him in future games. Everything about 4 seemed to say "to be continued"

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
darth_angelo45;141349 said:

uh...you're the first person i know who likes DMC2 Dante. no offense dude, but i like the smug and arrogant Dante. kinda like Jack Sparrow.^_^

Kyo

medicated insanity
darth_angelo45;141407 said:
of course they will make another one :p

It makes money and the main antagonist Mundus isnt dead yet. Plus they have just introduced a new character who they have deliberetly kept a lot of details from so they can expand on him in future games. Everything about 4 seemed to say "to be continued"
maybe, but have you taken into consideration that its possablie only a thread like this one? discussing something that we more or less wish to be, without any good proof?

and if it is true and this "new person" which you speak of is real, we'd be foolish to asume just because of that there makeing another dmc game, it could be just the capcom peeps discussing the "possablite, or ideals" of another DMC game.

Darth Angelo

Kyo;141499 said:
maybe, but have you taken into consideration that its possablie only a thread like this one? discussing something that we more or less wish to be, without any good proof?

and if it is true and this "new person" which you speak of is real, we'd be foolish to asume just because of that there makeing another dmc game, it could be just the capcom peeps discussing the "possablite, or ideals" of another DMC game.

umm..sorry but I have no idea what you just said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
puenboy;142203 said:
He sucks balls.

You are entitled to your opinion. But in this case the ideal thing to do would be to elaborate on why you think that.

Kyo

medicated insanity
darth_angelo45;141673 said:
umm..sorry but I have no idea what you just said.
basicaly the point of that was to say.

that maybe if there is any talk of a dmc5 at all its probly only wishful thinking, that or maybe the guys from capcom leaked a tiny tiny tiny(i mean small) of a possblie DMC5
to see what others might think of it.

as of right now it is foolish for use to asume there will be another, yet where all intitled to our options and asumtions.

back on topic, my views on nero have changed alot, i think hes a alright guy i guess..

Top Bottom