• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

Senpai

You got Ninja Theory in my Dmc
Anyway, Vergil will most likely watch Dante at first, then send Kat to recruit him at the beginning of the game. Dante will say no to Kat at first, then agree to do a test mission, to see if he can get along with The Order. This will most likely be the factory, right before the club mission where he tries to rescue Kat. He rescues her, then somehow Vergil gets involved because he was angry that Kat got kidnapped. He then defeats Mundus (with Dante's help), takes his power, and then turns on Dante because he became corrupted. This is just a big (and most likely wrong) theory, but I'm just going to go ahead and say that this is how it will more or less happen.
Hmm, I like that theory.:cool:

AngelMode

I wonder what will be his dt?

I think we haven't even seen Dante's full DT yet... never mind Vergil.

Yeah, but Yamato will most likely be in human mode. I'm only going to use DMC3 as an example, but, Vergil only had three weapons: Fast Angel (Force Edge) Normal Human (Yamato) and Heavy Demon (Beowulf). I'm guessing, if he's even playable, then he'll most likely go with a similar setup.

I was talking about Dante having it as one of his weapons, not Vergil. I don't think we will see a playable Vergil. The only reason DMC3 had Vergil as a playable character was because he had a nice wide range of move sets, for a boss, and then was made playable in the special edition. Unless they do the same in DmC, I highly doubt it... sadly.

But who knows~ I will kiss Capcom in the feet if they were to pull something out of their a$$ in some conference and say Vergil will be playable. That would make my day... no, my month.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
has there been concept on how the other characters would look in the reboot outside of Dante and Virgil?
There is that bald guy who is Mundus.

Also I think Vergil would look British.....like one of those blonde hair handsome looking British dudes...no homo..
Spike.jpg
0208-men-smoke_vg.jpg

Just with a more blondish white hair.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Also I think Vergil would look British.....like one of those blonde hair handsome looking British dudes...no homo..
Spike.jpg
0208-men-smoke_vg.jpg

i meant fan art like the vergil pic dragonmaster posted.

Vergil blonde would be cool if Nero becomes a redhead.

berto

I Saw the Devil

Spike.jpg

James Masterson isn't a Brit. He just plays one on TV.

kerolin

I think if you have vergil in history, he would be equal to the dante , why they are twins and so increases the chances of the partially masked man be vergil

somekidfromthe90's

It'll be interesting to see the interactions between Dante and Vergil. Like maybe, Dante thinks Vergil is dead(much like the DMC) and when he's called into the Order to meet their leader; the leader reveals himself to be Vergil. And Dante would be like stupid angry and surprised and be like: "you left me to fend for myself and NOW you want to help me?" and then there'd be some epic dramatic brotherly dialogue...

Railazel

It'll be interesting to see the interactions between Dante and Vergil. Like maybe, Dante thinks Vergil is dead(much like the DMC) and when he's called into the Order to meet their leader; the leader reveals himself to be Vergil. And Dante would be like stupid angry and surprised and be like: "you left me to fend for myself and NOW you want to help me?" and then there'd be some epic dramatic brotherly dialogue...

And I shall cry manly tears of brotherhood.

Top Bottom