• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think are the most annoying enemies??

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
Which enemies do you guys think are the most annoying and why?? Im on mission 7 and so far its been those freakin fish things from the start of mission 6. I hate those things because so far those are the only enemies that attack you while youre performing a buster grab and totally ruin your style rank!!

Keaton

Premium
Land/Blade Fish (when Dante) and Blitz/Chimera Assaults as Nero =p

It makes a BIG diffrence depending which character I am...Dante+Lucifer and Pandora=Dead Blitz! :D

rhys423

wannabe
fishys and whippy chimaire coz there fast and can shoot unlike the scarcrow lol i hate them both so much
and those hell hounds i hate them too

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Every other enemy is the sisiest sissy from the sissiest place in sissy land.

Bottom line, I hate any thing with a chimera attached.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine is only The Ice Demon. I am not fast enough to dodge their ice shoots.

evilweevle

the plant assaults they do my head in esp in confined areas u can only really focus on one at a time which is a pain when you lose your lock on.

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
i think that the fish things are the most annoying it always switches to the other ones when locking on, and when you are attacking one of them one another comes out of the ground and cuts you up!

Logan

Dark Slayer
Yeah I found Sanctus on Devil Hunter on mission 20 hard thus being the most annoying enemy for me. I still havn't defeated him but then I am quite useless at this latest DMC.

It's gotten to the point where I have broken a lot of valuables in my living room and the only thing left is the PS3 and it's controller. So I have put it down for now.

Top Bottom