• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!

I pitched Dante having a son named Tristan.

I'd want him to look like this fanart of Yozora from KH. Someone did fanart of Yozora as a Machinist from FF14

Doesn't anybody even care about Dante having a daughter instead of a son?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante in some ways already has a daughter

Patty, so just have lady turn her into a hunter and matier's clan help her develop her magic.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Omg the fanart it so pretty :3

Here's the others. It's done by this artist on Twitter-

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Other cambion hybrids for dante and vergil to fight, sparda couldn't possibly have been the only demon general to have kids with a human.

Could be interesting for the twins to fight others like them, who also have demon forms and powers and regeneration. Their own combat style and weaponry too.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Other cambion hybrids for dante and vergil to fight, sparda couldn't possibly have been the only demon general to have kids with a human.

Could be interesting for the twins to fight others like them, who also have demon forms and powers and regeneration. Their own combat style and weaponry too.
There was that couple from the anime. Maybe they had a kid who became a hunter?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya i know about modeus and his brother , but they were kind of fodder to dante.

I was thinking moreso of other knights, of the same callibre as sparda rather than some he trained for a bit.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ya i know about modeus and his brother , but they were kind of fodder to dante.

I was thinking moreso of other knights, of the same callibre as sparda rather than some he trained for a bit.
I meant Brad from episode 3. He was a demon who fell for a human.

Another knight would be fine but having a character that isn't a high powered demon creates other story opportunities.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya i get the story aspect, but for me i want it more for boss battles and combat cutscenes. Dante makes a joke out of any boss he fights except for vergil, but him and vergil we have all been there and done that.

That is why i think even 2 other cambions with similar or on par powers and skills, would be great for gameplay and story.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ya i get the story aspect, but for me i want it more for boss battles and combat cutscenes. Dante makes a joke out of any boss he fights except for vergil, but him and vergil we have all been there and done that.

That is why i think even 2 other cambions with similar or on par powers and skills, would be great for gameplay and story.
Oh ok.

Something like the recent god of war games would be cool.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya exactly, the fights thenselves have mini arcs of struggle and will and overcoming the odds when stakes are high.

Imagine a scenario with both dante and vergil in a coop and playable 2 v 2 battle gainst cambions on par with them, the fights are back and forth and the sparda twins have to push through and go all out to win. The fights could be done in stages over multiple destructible environmemts and dimensions, with cutscenes in between to add into the narrative and be badass to watch.

CaitNíSé_D_Huntress

I like the other cambions idea, i would even add in for the demon bosses and generals to have a second form that is smaller or bigger like argosax and despair embodied.

That way the fights will last longer, and could be cooler, plus if some got bigger you could do what shadow of the colossus and castlevania lords of shadow did and have you climb up their body.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Giant bosses would be epic, that ties into me wanting flight sections back like in dmc1.

A huge battle in the air against a giant dragon or something elae could be cool

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I liked God of War's rpg mechanics and open world structure so I'd be into trying that out in a DMC spinoff.

Top Bottom