• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you expect to see at E3?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
I'd like to see a new level I'm bored with the same city streets. I'd also like a reveal trailer for mundus and vergil. Then we can see how true that guy from 4chan(the one who claims to have tested the game) really is, he said that mundus was shown to be a fat guy and vergil ,a guy in a black coat .

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here's the thing.

DmC is out this year, when they announced that they did well into 2012 and if they were going to delay it they would've known by then. That measn that they have enough material to show, even if it'd all be patched together just for a trailer.

E3 is in June, half way through the year, which means that even if the release is in december they should be able to give us an exact date by then and six months before release would be a good time to let us know everything we should know. On top of that E3 should be the event where they really let it all out, it's nice and global, pleanty of attention to be given.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Here's the thing.

DmC is out this year, when they announced that they did well into 2012 and if they were going to delay it they would've known by then. That measn that they have enough material to show, even if it'd all be patched together just for a trailer.

E3 is in June, half way through the year, which means that even if the release is in december they should be able to give us an exact date by then and six months before release would be a good time to let us know everything we should know. On top of that E3 should be the event where they really let it all out, it's nice and global, pleanty of attention to be given.
yes, yes, and YES!

Nelo_Vergil

you know they could delay the game and show something during gamescom or TGS. But it seems more likely that the release be sometime december and footage be shown in gamescom and TGS anyway.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I would like to see some of the new additions character wise to the series in addition to their take on the old crew.

Nelo_Vergil

vergil imo has alot of potential considering he's older then dante the events that ipacted dante might have impacted him alot more seriously. Hopefully they treat vergil like the son of sparda and eva instead of casting him off like the old series.

ReRave

smug jerk
vergil imo has alot of potential considering he's older then dante the events that ipacted dante might have impacted him alot more seriously.
He's older by how much? 20 seconds? They are identical twins!

Hopefully they treat vergil like the son of sparda and eva instead of casting him off like the old series.
I don't get this Vergil-cult. He was the archetypical bad dude, nothing more. Except for DMC3 he didn't even have any serious impact on the games.

Nelo_Vergil

they were twins yes but doesn't mean they were born at the around the same time on the same day. Plus this cannon is different from the others so vergil could be years older then dante for all we know. Another you don't understand RR is that vergil IS a son of sparda just like dante. He has access to the same powers yet instead of building on that character, like say making him the king of demons at some point just ex for exs sake; capcom scrapped him and threw him into the trash bin, for what i would assume would be nero.

People like vergil because he's everything dante ISN'T he could've had a better character and from the way he spoke in DMC3 he had alot more knowledge on sparda and the demon world. Also vergils influence extends from DMC3, and the boss appearance in DMC, into DMC4. So he did have an impact.

i'm still hungover the fact that dante scrapped vergil into the boss heap and not under son of sparda. its like they down-tuned vergil because they didn't want to work on him then made nero in place of him.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Vergil is not just a boss he is a main part of the story you will understand better if you read the manga, novel and a book released to give nero's history. It is a shame that the games fail to highlight his importance.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Who knows.But remember at mission 7 when dante says "How about a kiss from your little brother"?

The 20 seconds thing still counts than so Dante is in essence "his little brother"

Vergil is a tricky character to bring in the reboot because he has a more larger fanbase and one appearance so you would have that one appearance to work off.

berto

I Saw the Devil
they were twins yes but doesn't mean they were born at the around the same time on the same day.
Minutes, seconds or even days, that hardly makes any notable diference, they are still the same age and a few days don't exctly make a world of diference, which as far as I know are not the comon in twin births.

Plus this cannon is different from the others so vergil could be years older then dante for all we know.
I hope your wrong on that. Dante and Vergil been twins is one of those things that should be left alone. There is symbolism in that and they would loose something if that relationship was lost.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Electronic Entertainment Expo. That thing has a rather colorful history, actually.

Top Bottom