• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you expect to see at E3?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Have they ever released a demo for any of the DMC games?...

Because then we might know if they will do a demo first before the actual game...

AngelMode

That's pretty irrelevant. The game is done by NT and they might think that doing a demo is a good idea.

And... I mean... we already have seen people playing a demo... even if it is from a non-completed version of the game.

I dunno if they are going to release any demo for the general public eventually but...

Chimera Khaos

That's pretty irrelevant. The game is done by NT and they might think that doing a demo is a good idea.

And... I mean... we already have seen people playing a demo... even if it is from a non-completed version of the game.

I dunno if they are going to release any demo for the general public eventually but...

Is this me being irrelevant?...

AngelMode

Is this me being irrelevant?...

Yeah, lol, nothing personal. But even if past DMCs had no demos, it doesn't change the probabilities of this one having one. The problem was that back in the days demos were not released to the general public like it is done today (thanks to the internet, just download them). So more and more games nowadays always have some sort of demo... well, mostly always.

Chimera Khaos

Yeah, lol, nothing personal. But even if past DMCs had no demos, it doesn't change the probabilities of this one having one. The problem was that back in the days demos were not released to the general public like it is done today (thanks to the internet, just download them). So more and more games nowadays always have some sort of demo... well, mostly always.

Huh, but demos were a thing of the past (just saying, apologies if I sound rude)...
I only asked because the probability of past DMC's having a demo, would make it more likely that this one will have one too...

AngelMode

Huh, but demos were a thing of the past (just saying, apologies if I sound rude)...
I only asked because the probability of past DMC's having a demo, would make it more likely that this one will have one too...

They were? D: I never played any demos of my games beforehand when I was little. I saw commercials, some other people playing the demos, and stuff but for demos to be released you had to get them in disks or something, which was a major pain. XD

But yeah, like I said, I'm looking more along the lines of this is a NT game... even if Capcom might have something to say regarding demos. But it is in their interest to release the demos so people get a feel of the game and (if they are sure the gameplay is good) they will get a lot more people interested in it.

Chimera Khaos

They were? D: I never played any demos of my games beforehand when I was little. I saw commercials, some other people playing the demos, and stuff but for demos to be released you had to get them in disks or something, which was a major pain. XD

But yeah, like I said, I'm looking more along the lines of this is a NT game... even if Capcom might have something to say regarding demos. But it is in their interest to release the demos so people get a feel of the game and (if they are sure the gameplay is good) they will get a lot more people interested in it.

Well Nelo_Vergil just said earlier that DMC 4 had a demo(never knew there was one)...
And I definitely think that releasing a demo will make people want to buy it...

Nelo_Vergil

if you go on psn i think the demo should be there, i haven't been on it for over a month oh woe is me. One part is timed, if not both parts? But in it you fight the frosts and berial, i think is how you spell it, with of course the frodder puppets. I forget what happens in the other part though, or if it PC only.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think the PS3 Demo was removed from the store some time ago, can't be sure but I remember I didn't see it there after a while.

As to what I expect? Well here's what I expect:
  • New trailer
  • First stage gameplay
  • Interviews
  • Screen Caps
  • Website updates
  • A lot of first hand impressions that say the same thing
  • And a little more on the story
Here's what I'd want
  • Story trailer
  • Character reviels & bios
  • Angels & new demons
  • Weapons
  • Dates
  • More stages
  • Interviews where the respond isn't 'We'll tell you later'
  • A website that is for the actual game and not things from it
  • This god I hear you shouldn't f#ck with

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think the PS3 Demo was removed from the store some time ago, can't be sure but I remember I didn't see it there after a while.

As to what I expect? Well here's what I expect:
  • New trailer
  • First stage gameplay
  • Interviews
  • Screen Caps
  • Website updates
  • A lot of first hand impressions that say the same thing
  • And a little more on the story
Here's what I'd want

• Story trailer
  • Character reviels & bios
  • Angels & new demons
  • Weapons
  • Dates
  • More stages
  • Interviews where the respond isn't 'We'll tell you later'
  • A website that is for the actual game and not things from it
  • This god I hear you shouldn't f#ck with

haha the god you shouldn't f**k with, that made me laugh. :)

Top Bottom