• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do people think of the SAW movies

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think saw 1 2 3 are good but 4 ... i dont know really ?

If you have seen the saw movies and liked them ... please say .
If u have seen anything stupid in the saw movies please say

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
3 had its flaws . defo . i saw a bit when the cop was smashing Amanda face against the wall. He hit her face against the wall at least 8 times and NO BLOOD appeared on the wall . also a close up on her face shows she had no blood on her face

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i say it had flaws b/c what if the Dr.'s husband would've got killed with the shotgun instead of the pig gut victim.....Jigsaw was risking it there i think

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
he was going to die any way so ... wat the hell ... take a chance before you die

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I thought that the first one was all right, but that the second one was just more of the same. I haven't seen the other two, and don't think that I will anytime soon.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
omenminator;104738 said:
he was going to die any way so ... wat the hell ... take a chance before you die

maybe but the first two were brilliant....i was able to detect the desperation in 3 and 4 they were just out for the money i think...i'm pretty sure that this next one that comes out won't gross as much as the previous two movies

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I loved Saw 1 and Saw 2. Haven't had chance to watch Saw 3 or 4 but I would really love to. Saw is definitely among my all-time favourite horror/thriller films ever - possibly even up there with The Thing (great movie). I'm a sucker for film twists and the Saw movies keep me on my toes. ^_^

Nightwraith

Shadow's Mistress
I believe it kinda just got stale after the first two, it's really all the same stuff over and over. Blood and gore is fun, but that's overkill.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I loved the first Saw, 2 was....okay, watchable but didn't have the zing the first one did. 3 sucked. It sucked........hard. I had a hard time sitting still and finishing it, so I never bothered to see 4 and have no intention of watching any future sequels.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well... for the Saw series, I've heard much (From my brother and sister, coz they won't let me watch it :dry: ) that there are really gross part in there, and, well, it seems really creepy, but I guess it is a good thriller to those who enjoy it.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
how old r u ? im 16 and i have watched them . its not really a thriller its a horror .

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Have never been bothered to watch through them... Because I cannot be asked to hear the storyline out, because I think it looks crap.

Evil Nero

omenminator;105112 said:
wat u talking about ? lol

the torture machine's that Jigsaw makes. The character ddint make them , someone from the crew of SAW made them. I just think there a bit nutz , thats all.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Torture machines :lol: Sounds like they go a bit too far...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Saw was great, Saw 2 wasnt bad and i think Saw 3 & 4 just started to look rushed. Seemed like they tried way to hard to add shock and gore instead of suspense and twists.

Top Bottom