• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your real names?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I love my name, except my first. It's common and just, gay. Some call me by my middle name, Andrés, which is Spanish for Andy. Never call me Andy...:dry:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, my REAL name is Jon (short for Jonathan). I hate my first name, so I have everyone refer to me as Jon.;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;54467 said:
I love my name, except my first. It's common and just, gay. Some call me by my middle name, Andrés, which is Spanish for Andy. Never call me Andy...:dry:

Hey whats wrong with Andys :lol: =]

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Angel;54465 said:
Hehe - nah, I'm messing with you. His real name is his username too; we're just being our usual super-mature selves.

I'm not really Dave, obviously. Coz that would be weird.

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing!:lol:
Then, what is your name, may I ask?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Steven;54528 said:
Who? Sharons real name is Dave and thats the truth. :ninja:

That pretty much gave it away...:lol:

My real name is Labonno, but I use my first name Nowshin when I am online.:cool:

The dark knight

Ummmmmmwelll....My name is Tristan....(notices pistol at head)oh sh......:lol: Wait Korn = Andy.......I like that name.....ANDY...ummm...has a ring to it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Meh, I don't like my name as it traditionally is associated with girls of questionable virtue, shall we say, in places like Croydon...

The dark knight

YAY...no comment on my name.questionable virtue.....lol.*walks away giggling then stops walking*Wait...what the hell does virtue mean?

Demon

The Bat Of Love
my name is Liam but due to the way i dress i was called alsorts of names but the one that stuck was Demon so im known as Demon now. ;)

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Mine name is Hannah-Marie. But most people call me Hannah. Also I get called a lot of names too. Like Hannah-Mary, Hannah-Maria,etc.

Top Bottom