• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you wearing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm barefoot. Wearing my glasses.

Black dressing gown, grey shorts and a black T-Shirt.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
jean capris and pink corset.
and pink converse, which were bugging me so i took them off. and i also took off my socks, so i am barefoot. and hair is in it's usual low ponytail. My makeup is totally gothic. but i don't look good with black lipstick so i am wearing a terracotta color.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Jeans, with a clear plastic belt with holes in it, a dark purple shirt with stars, a guitar and writing on it. I am currently barefoot, cause i don't feel like wearing socks or shoes.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
^Ummm...why would that be depressing, exactly?
Anyway, I'm wearing jeans, tennis shoes, and a charcoal gray sweatshirt (it's pretty cold out today).

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
my pj's...cause i just woke up. my pjs consist of comfy pants that say pamper me, and my sweeney todd shirt that is like 5 sizes to big for me.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
jumper ( its cold ) and jeans and watching jeremy kyle on itv2 ...... its so funny

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
just got dressed. jeans with butterflies on them and purple and black 3/4 sleeve shirt and also a whit zip up hoodie, and i am wearing black leggings under my jeans....what? its cold.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Argh...I am double posting again.

Jean capri pants, a white tank top with lace on the top, a long fushia top, mismatched socks and black and white striped converse sneakers. My hair is in low pigtails.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I am wearing my Transformers jacket (with my Serenity t-shirt underneath), jeans, running shoes, and my glasses.

Top Bottom