• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Alien3. These movies are so much scarier when there's just one alien in them. ._.
Almost everyone I know hates Alien 3. I personally have always liked it because it really shows what the Xenomorphs are, a force of nature that will kill anyone. Be afraid.

Alien is still probably my favorite though. You see so little of the xenomorph, and that's so effective.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Almost everyone I know hates Alien 3. I personally have always liked it because it really shows what the Xenomorphs are, a force of nature that will kill anyone. Be afraid.

Alien is still probably my favorite though. You see so little of the xenomorph, and that's so effective.

Seriously? Why do they dislike it? *thinks it's a great movie* I always liked that, too. Instead of there just being xenomorphs everywhere (which can obviously kill everyone), there's just the one and it's just as hard to kill as the entire group. It doesn't have any allegiances to anything but it's queen...and it's sneaky as all hell. :thumbsup: Awesomeness.

*nodnod* I like the first movie a lot, too, and exactly for that reason. =D And the fourth, though it didn't feel like it fit in really with the trilogy, it was still fun. And there was Ron Perlman. I like Ron Perlman. It's like Deathstroke's fighting aliens. =D *nodnod*

--

Going to be watching Gotham tonight (I think that's tonight), because kiddie Crane. And then finishing off the Alien quadrilogy...and possibly move on to Prometheus.

KRSkull

Going to be watching Gotham tonight (I think that's tonight), because kiddie Crane. And then finishing off the Alien quadrilogy...and possibly move on to Prometheus.

I really like this Show. And i really like Batman. But i didn't like Bruce Wayne in Gotham. Because he is too whiney. Now don't get me wrong. i am not saying that (
David Mazouz) the person playing Bruce is a bad actor. I think that the person who wrote the character justwent a little overboard. Trying to imagine how will he look when Bruce from Gotham be when he grows up and becomes Batman. And this scene comes to mind

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really like this Show. And i really like Batman. But i didn't like Bruce Wayne in Gotham. Because he is too whiney. Now don't get me wrong. i am not saying that (
David Mazouz) the person playing Bruce is a bad actor. I think that the person who wrote the character justwent a little overboard. Trying to imagine how will he look when Bruce from Gotham be when he grows up and becomes Batman. And this scene comes to mind

I can understand that. Bruce can be rather whiney at times. I think they're trying either 1) show he's still a kid and not yet Mr. Tough-Guy-In-A-Bat-Suit and that he really is still being affected by what's going on, or 2) like you said, the writer/director/someone is going a little overboard. I kinda hope it's the first and there's a nice arc of character growth. ._.

To be honest, I really can't stand the Gordon x Dr. Thompkins thing. It's creeping me out. It's like Gordon's making out with Bruce's mom or something. x_x

--

Okay, now I'm watching Prometheus. XD

KRSkull

I can understand that. Bruce can be rather whiney at times. I think they're trying either 1) show he's still a kid and not yet Mr. Tough-Guy-In-A-Bat-Suit and that he really is still being affected by what's going on, or 2) like you said, the writer/director/someone is going a little overboard. I kinda hope it's the first and there's a nice arc of character growth. ._.

To be honest, I really can't stand the Gordon x Dr. Thompkins thing. It's creeping me out. It's like Gordon's making out with Bruce's mom or something. x_x

Well that is the thing. In some episodes they show him emotionless and is too focused on trying to solved the case of his parents murder. But then a few episodes later. they show he is an overemotional and clueless.

OMG the only thing i can think of about that thing is :vomit:.

Well at least we have Nygma to entertain us.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

not only is this video too true but can we just talk about how cute bae is tho?

KRSkull

GUYVER: DARK HERO

I don't know which movie i like better this movie or the first one. The first one had Mark Hamill, David Gale in it. and this one has David Hayter.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm watching Daria , all 5 seasons and movies as a binge-watch while everyone is out. I don't think I could go through another marathon watch with Adam making comments all the way though. :facepalm:

Hehehehehehe... also check out 0:38 XD
Those messages range from hopeless, funny to just plain gross. :laugh: Good reactions from the ladies though. I'd be tempted to reply with something equally messed up or rude just to teach those hopless guys a lesson about what is acceptable to send.

Do they think if they ask for sex so many times from many women that 1 will reply and agree? :rolleyes: Hopeless.

Top Bottom