• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Koyaanisqatsi

Amazing film. Going on my list of all-time favourites right now.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let's just say it's something for 18+ and on the internet.
3og5sd.jpg

Haha that quote! ''If you know what I mean'' Yeah I do XD.
I on the other hand is watching Naruto Shippuden til my eyes bleed. Over 100 episodes in a week or so. Hehe.

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
ARIA the Animation, I know I'm late as hell (2005). After that, the other 2 seasons.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watching Slam Dunk! even though its a 1993 show......but its the #1 sports anime of all time, so its worth it.
SLAMMA DUNKA!!!!
images

KRSkull

I am watching Zyuranger which suddenly transformed to Kakuranger and then back to Zyuranger and then became ZyKuranger.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
blue exorcist, trigun, arrow, supernatural, young justice, and spectacular spider-man

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Black Rock Shooter Episode 2 I was a little bit skeptical going into this series, because of the negative responses, but I think its alright. I am only onto episode 2 though.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
About to wander downstairs and see if Steve wants to watch a little Walking Dead

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Black Rock Shooter Episode 2 I was a little bit skeptical going into this series, because of the negative responses, but I think its alright. I am only onto episode 2 though.

I've watched it, and I don't want to give any spoilers, but all I'll say is keep watching and you'll dig up more and more strange goodies about the series. :)

About to wander downstairs and see if Steve wants to watch a little Walking Dead

Angel, watching from episode one? :D

I'm currently watching episode 7 of K-On!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aye, we'll watch from the beginning again. Still not seen series 3 yet :(

I didn't even know there were that many series out of it, wow. I'm quite lost when it comes to keeping up to date with these things >.>
Although I have watched the first episode of season 1, and it's done quite fantastic. Effects and everything. The zombies actually look scary, which is a shocker considering how easy it is to mess up good ideas. XD Enjoy the show!

Terrutas

Rewatching Rozen Maiden in preparation for the new anime. git haip

I love this anime, it's my all time favorite one. :)

aoshi

Want to have a good laugh, check this out. Its 24 min long , so watch it if you have the time or when you have the time cuz its worth it. I am sure you will laugh atleast at one moment.
Its english dub. But when i watched it back then on animax, dub was better than this. But this is still funny nonetheless.

Top Bottom