• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jaws - well, technically Jessica and her mate are watching it and I'm glancing at it from time to time through my window (I'm not allowed in the living room right now because I'm not "cool" enough)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Some police program.

Jaws - well, technically Jessica and her mate are watching it and I'm glancing at it from time to time through my window (I'm not allowed in the living room right now because I'm not "cool" enough)

Easily rectified, wait for a scary bit then sneak up on her from behind the sofa, scare her... then say, "I don't care if i'm not cool, i pay the rent..." mwhahahahaha
(Sorry)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Easily rectified, wait for a scary bit then sneak up on her from behind the sofa, scare her... then say, "I don't care if i'm not cool, i pay the rent..." mwhahahahaha
(Sorry)
Haha - yeah, I kind of sat there for a bit last night thinking, "hang on. It's my house, my living room, my TV...something doesn't add up here" :lol:

Watching Up with Jake right now (another early start to the day :()

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Was watching a catch-up of Ponyo and now I'm waiting for more Lizard Lick Towing. I know, I know...but I can't help but enjoy it...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

This level Double Cross from James Bond Nightfire was my favourite. No wonder since I like Japan but at that time I had no clue about Japan or whatsoever. I just liked it. Always did. This is five years ago. Nostalgia. Damn where can I buy a brand new Gamecube and this game nowadays? Fail society. This particular game not on PS2 but on Gamecube. Do anyone of you know what they say? They are shouting something in Japanese. Some Yakuza swearing language?

Top Bottom