• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
captain america the winter soldier. this is probably the most cliche` comic book movie of the year, but that's ok, because it made captain america cool again. most people think i'm being sarcastic when i say that but...i'm not.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
his is probably the most cliche` comic book movie of the year, but that's ok, because it made captain america cool again.
Well, I like the subject matter, to be honest. It's one of the few movies that exposes the real corruption that lies EVERYWHERE.

Speaking of which:

Seriously, we need more movies and games like CAWS, VFV, Mirror's Edge, and DmC. :cool:

Reactions: Jak

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Well, I like the subject matter, to be honest. It's one of the few movies that exposes the real corruption that lies EVERYWHERE.

Speaking of which:

Seriously, we need more movies and games like CAWS, VFV, Mirror's Edge, and DmC. :cool:
you speak the truth human. you speak the truth. also...i hate you for posting a cinema sins video. i'm going to go watch all of their videos now...probably for hours...i swear i'm not obsessed *paints on white face and glues on beard*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
guardians of the galaxy. way too much exposition imo, and i feel like josh brolin isn't really necessary because he doesn't really add anything unique to the character of thanos...kind of like he's just there so the credits can have a big name. but other than that, its still a fun movie. the acting is good. the humor doesn't fall flat for me. and rocket is funnier than i remembered...probably because the pain killers haven't worn off yet and it's 2:00 in the morning...but i highly doubt it

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I just saw Big Hero 6 today and during the trailers i saw this on it's full length:

I looove this animation. They should have made Tangled, Wreck it Ralph and Frozen with this kind of animation in my humble opinion. Please make your future animated films more like this disney :happy:

Top Bottom