• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
United are playing shocking at the moment evra and some others need to go I am not watching the match as I'll get depressed I am watching big bang theory instead

Dark Drakan

Admin
United are playing shocking at the moment evra and some others need to go I am not watching the match as I'll get depressed I am watching big bang theory instead

Picked up after the opening awful 15mins, came back into it and had Hull on the back foot until half time just need another goal now.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm afraid to turn back ha ha they need to rob Suarez from m Liverpool ah I'm sure there bad patch will end but probably not this season Fergie left big shoes to fill

V

Oldschool DMC fan
tumblr_m0kakaib3R1qclzbio1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just started watching "Attack on Titan".

Good, good stuff.

Oh, and I also just finished watching Death Note (I'm way behind on the times I know, but still I just couldn't garner up the interest to watch it until recently).

The first half was great, the second half... meh. But the "meh" looks like UTTER CRAP next to the great part of the show.

Wow. I can't remember ever feeling this conflicted. At least the ending was good.

... But not great.

Top Bottom