• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
xD Which trailer did you see?? cuz i think theres......three i think?
The one where Sora is jumping down from Norta Dome and their is balloons below him as he is falling. Also in the trailer Cad Sid (That's his name right?) is telling Micky he will make Sora and Riku go through the "Mark of Mastery."

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
The one where Sora is jumping down from Norta Dome and their is balloons below him as he is falling. Also in the trailer Cad Sid (That's his name right?) is telling Micky he will make Sora and Riku go through the "Mark of Mastery."

Its Yen Sid (disney nerd) xD And theres a JumpFesta trailer that came out recently and its pretty badass....and its one of those trailers when your like 'WTF DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?????" so yea its great xD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lawl, everyones prolly like "o.o...whut??" But, yea so am I, it was so epic!! I cant wait for it to come out...even though I dont have a 3Ds xD
That's right its for the 3DS! *Darth Vador style* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
I guess I'll go watch Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger than.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished watching the latest episode of Fringe and now Spiderman is on TV so watching that for about the 6th time.

Top Bottom