• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Memento

I wasn't paying full attention, so it barely made any sense (again) and this movie makes my brain hurt anyway. Permanent short-term memory loss would be awful. For some reason it reminds me a lot of The Machinist, which I also didn't much enjoy. Films about people with sleeping problems, or memory problems or dreams... my bf seems to love them. They just make me cringe. It's sort of like a 'disability thriller' or something.

...Not that it makes me cringe for that, more because I don't much like stories told backwards or out of order or in a deliberately confusing-as-hell way. Insomnia was okay, though. Robin Williams = creepy.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Here's a hint: "There can be only one!".
Ha, he actually said it as I was typing. They don't make good cheese like they used to..

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Cars. I am so sick of this film but Jake won't watch anything else. Sigh...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
holby city... another tv program that is supposed to be based on the 'real life runnings of hospitals'... b*ll*cks

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sadly it's about to be Titanic. My gosh, it feels like I married a woman sometimes...

Top Bottom