• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Maybe that's what Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees couldn't understand. They weren't psychopathic killers, they just wanted to love people.

This explains everything! :O

I kinda ran out of rooms to put them in. I'm already capped at four bookshelves.

That's not four bookshelves of manga though, but books in general btw.

I feel your pain. =( -out of bookshelf room so clearly needs more shelves-

Thinking:
You ever just really want to violin, but you know no one else wants to hear you violin? Because I want to violin right now. x_x But I should be writing. And I know mum doesn't want to hear it. -will wait til mum goes to bed-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think "Love Plus" is a great idea and it should be ported to the West.
If Jack is the "Pumpkin King" then... Who's the "Skeleton King?" :cautious:
It pretty official, I like Dragon Ball more then DBZ, DBGT, and DBSuper.
The Completionist NEEDS Greg back! Like, right now! Everyone, on the count of three we say "Bears!" One. Two. THREE! "Bruce Willis!" :rolleyes:
Game Theory is not "fun" anymore. Your losing me Mat! Your losing me! :eek:
My nose is stuffed! I hate this so much!
I don't want to work anymore. Somebody find me a sugar momma, stat! :eek:
"I AM THE UNICORN WIZARD!!!"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If Jack is the "Pumpkin King" then... Who's the "Skeleton King?" :cautious:

It's me. I'm the Skeleton King. I beat those skeletons fair and square, I deserve my title. So what if tanks aren't allowed in single combat. I won. "Oh, girls can't be king" they said. Watch me, minion. Watch me. And fetch me another cup of tea.

I'm procrastinating from writing. =D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Jellal Vs. The Oracion Seis" is a very misleading title.:cautious: Don't get me wrong, the episode as a whole was decent (and again I curse the site for not having more dubbed episodes posted yet, 'cause cliff-hanger) but the scene between him and the Seis was, what? A grand total of two minutes? Geez...who's in charge of titles during this season/arc? Still, it was a good two minutes, I guess. Makes up for some of the mockery poor Jelly suffered during the games... :facepalm:

Yes, "Jelly". xP And gee, I get the feeling we've found Grey's father. If Silver really is, there's so much that needs explaining. Or if not his father, he's most definitely related (father just seems the most likely outcome. I mean, c'mon. Grey...Silver...same hair and eye colour, same smirks, same magic types...begs the question where the hell he was while Grey was being raised by Ur.
"

Oh gods, I've just gone full nerd again...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I just read an article that was an honest-to-goodness defense of The Purge movies, and how it could actually work.

Yes, it was just as dumb as those movies.
I agree. The movies are indeed dumb.

However:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-awful-reasons-why-purge-could-actually-work/

This article also agrees that the movies are dumb, it's all hypothetical. It does say "awful reasons", after all.

----------

That being said... Rage Day is coming. On July 15. I just thought I should warn everyone. Didn't even know about it until just now.

-----------

If you're offended by this, feel free to tell me off. I won't hold it against you. This is just me letting everyone know what could happen. I swear, I'm not rooting for this in any way.

Best case scenario, nothing happens.

I responded to your post because I thought Rage Day sounded a lot like Purge Night.

------------

These are the locations and times for the protests:

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

And if your home happens to be in or near one of these areas, be aware that your city could be under siege. Make plans to stay safe and hunker down with emergency food and purified water, or to go someplace safer.

-----------------

You can accuse me of "fearmongering" all you like. Rage Day will still happen, regardless.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
*watching Back To The Future and Einstein the dog appears*

Brother: That dog's dead.

tumblr_m7fjri2gHw1rt1xft.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm sure most everyone has seen the meme involving someone on a bicycle take a stick, jam it in the spokes of said bike, and then blame whatever, right?

Well, someone needs to do that for people blaming Pokémon Go when they walk out into traffic or wind up in a car accident while playing the game. Heaven forbid people take accountability for their own actions; no, of course not--let's blame the game app, because it is the root of all evil. :/

Tl;dr People are idiots.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why isn't the entirety of the White Lady's song on here? :'( It was so beautiful...so haunting...and only two lines survived.... -sad-

...this ost's giving me so many feels, though. I totally recall specific battles. Who my team mates were. If we worked well together...by extension, if we won the match against the villain. What everything looked like. I hope those memories don't fade.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well, someone needs to do that for people blaming Pokémon Go when they walk out into traffic or wind up in a car accident while playing the game. Heaven forbid people take accountability for their own actions; no, of course not--let's blame the game app, because it is the root of all evil. :/
That is appsolutely not cool. The game warns you on start up to be aware of your surroundings. Stupid people. :mad::mad:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That is appsolutely not cool. The game warns you on start up to be aware of your surroundings. Stupid people. :mad::mad:

I know, right? I saw this video where this girl and her mom were blaming the game (because the girl crossed a busy highway to get a pokemon, resulting in her getting hit by a car) and right in the video, they show you that disclaimer when the game loads. I just can't understand people. :/ If they're hoping to get some coin out of this, there in for serious disappointment.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's me. I'm the Skeleton King. I beat those skeletons fair and square, I deserve my title. So what if tanks aren't allowed in single combat. I won. "Oh, girls can't be king" they said. Watch me, minion. Watch me. And fetch me another cup of tea.

I'm procrastinating from writing. =D

But... Your a girl. So... Wouldn't that make you the "Skeleton Queen?" Do you mind if I copy right that? That would be a excellent title for my next short story!
OmG! I'm halfway through Dragon Ball! It's getting exciting!
I'm still sick and I don't want this day to end. Why you ask? Because funk work tomorrow!
(Yes, "funk.")

Edit: I actually don't see anything wrong with folks wondering through that museum playing Pokemon. They go there, get their mon and leave. What's the harm? Is this respect or just a stick in their as@? Keep in mind I love the Jewish people. Their religion is fascinating.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
But... Your a girl. So... Wouldn't that make you the "Skeleton Queen?" Do you mind if I copy right that? That would be a excellent title for my next short story!

No. This is a kingdom, not a queendom. Which makes me its king. So maybe I'm a king with boobs, but the crown still fits. And my subjects bow all the same. Or they better be....

That said, "Skeleton Queen" really does sound B.A., so...yeah, that'd be an awesome short. -would read it- ^^

Thinking:
Cleaning out the fridge sucks. But half of the fridge is ancient jars of who-knows-what and they really need to go....

Last edited:
Top Bottom