• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've been gone awhile! I'm a terrible person! Forgive me DMC.org! :eek:

@Rebel Dynasty I missed ya the most! :D

What have I missed?! Did we make enough money to get that DMC website thingy?!

*hugs* Welcome back. ^^

--

Thinking:
PMs from people I've never met terrify me. What does this person want? I'm too scared to open it. ._. -cowers-

+ Aww...the contest is only for drawing. =( Dang. Maybe I'll write it out anyway....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've been gone awhile! I'm a terrible person! Forgive me DMC.org! :eek:

@Rebel Dynasty I missed ya the most! :D

What have I missed?! Did we make enough money to get that DMC website thingy?!

Lol, why me? xD You have me on FB too, dork. :tongue: (Said with the utmost affection, I assure you, lol!)

I...I don't think we have? O_O I actually kind of forgot about it...^^;

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Why the hell is the store on my Nokia Lumia messing up? I start downloading something then when it get's to a certain point it stops and says they couldn't download it every time. I've checked all my options, have great connection, never experienced this problem until now. Someone please explain before I attempt to break a Nokia... Emphasis on attempt.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Skittles is hunting everywhere for some food - she doesn't understand that she's on a nil-by-mouth diet until after her op tomorrow. I'm totally not her best friend right now, it would seem.

Hate me now, kitty? Wait until after the vet's had a go at you...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Holy hell, my eye has been hurting all day so I just now decided to take a quick look in the mirror only to see that my eyelid is completely swollen. I have no idea how it happened. And now the vision in my right eye is about half, and I only just noticed the difference now.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The one thing I've noticed that **** gamers off the most, is when video games undergo criticism about social issues. Why?

(And now, I'm NOT talking about that stupid ass gamergate. Don't bring that up.)

Other forms of entertainment go under the same criticisms and analysis. When gamers go against that any time its brought up, it ironically goes against what many gamers clamor for; video games being taken seriously as a legit form of entertainment. Not the childish toys for children and basement dwelling losers.

Top Bottom