• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Thinking what to do. I'm looking at Playstation all-stars sitting there before me but my friends don't wanna have a fight right now and the online's fulla noobs and spammers. Oh, what to do.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haha, Wreck-It Ralph has amazing writing...

King Candy: *puts on glasses* "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?"
Ralph: *takes the glasses off and smacks Candy with them*
King Candy: "You hit a guy... with glasses. Heh heh, that's, that's well played."

Terrutas

Sometimes, I'm just surprised I don't give up on everything. It makes no sense.
Probably because of her, meh. Kind of funny though, she barely notices me. I have to chase her just to start a conversation. Makes me feel like I'm just another dude bothering her. Which is probably true. Though I still enjoy every moment I talk to her. :\
Doesn't really matter, in the end it's just my decision. I guess. But she did a lot to help me change my mind.

It's just that she has no idea how much we're alike. probably doesn't care, she has other things to worry about. Too much in fact, I always feel like I want to help her, but in my current position I'm very limited. It feels like ****. She's pretty much going through what I did back in 2010 and I hate to see her going down the same road. I really hope she doesn't end up with the same consequences.

Even though I don't actually know her she means a lot to me, She probably doesn't realize that too.
Sounds like love, but not only will it never work. It kind of isn't. I do care about her, but I don't love her. :\

LeoXCV

Single life for life
*Looks up submission deadlines
Huh, that assignments in for the 19th according to this... **** THAT'S TOMORROW *Practically has a heart attack
*Re-reads it and notices its half of the assignment that's already completed that's due
Phew, crisis averted.

That sudden panic attack has now disabled my ability to sleep >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, god the fashion show's tomorrow. :S And I feel like hell. I dun wanna go! D: *has to, though*

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Debating whether or not to buy new Metal Gear game. But Sly Cooper 4 is finally coming out next week here, and I wanna get that too....decisions decisions....

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
why would my class schedule a speaker if he/she doesn't show up for about another 15 minutes which leaves us with 10 minutes for them to speak...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Goddamn dreams.
I have nothing to say on this, sadly. Literally I can't think of anything.
Someone. Halp.
Maybe next time..

Opinions upset me. Picture related

Thatmakesmeangry.jpg

Bert had a terrible opinion and Ernie is calling him out on it.

Top Bottom